Sauza Extra Gold Tequila  uploaded by Eurídice R.Sauza Extra Gold Tequila  uploaded by Eurídice R.

BY SAUZA #48 in Tequila

Brooke J.
Grants, NM
Not the most smooth tequila out there, but is the best one for margaritas. The silver is the best between the two, if you want a inexpensive gold tequila check out Jose. The price is great, but know you get what you pay for. It's definitely not smooth so beware.
Mariah S.
Not great tequila. Affordable which is why I tried it but wouldn’t recommend. If you’re making a margarita or something where you can’t really taste the tequila then maybe fine. But if you’re looking for tequila shots this isn’t the brand for you.
Ana C.
Tempe
This one is kind of strong it kind of has and after taste a bitter but it's good I might buy it for a present to give but not for me again. It not disappointing just not my taste I do recommend it to other people that like strong tequila.
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
This is what I think of when I think of cheap, strong, house margaritas. Tastes like dinner and a hangover all in one. Very cheap, and cheap tasting, that’s why it’s perfect for cheap Mexican food. I don’t hate it, but I don’t love it.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
This tequila is good for margaritas and that's about it. You never want to waste the good stuff on mix drinks like margaritas. Save it for shots! That's where this tequila steps- in the flavor it over powering and not great but works well for margaritas. Price is cheap not much more I can say about it.
Stacy C.
cincinnati
Delicious and smooth! Perfectly priced for a college budget. Paired with Seagrams ginger ale and tasted great as shots paired with limes. Personally I will purchase again for my next get together with friends or family
Shannon S.
Eudora, KS
Perfect for margaritas! Price is comparable to other tequilas. I don’t purchase harder liquor frequently because I only use it for special occasions. However I’ve never been disappointed when I’ve purchased this brand.
Karen Z.
I prefer the gold sauza better than the silver it has less off a bad after taste when compared to the sauza silver. It’s cheap enough to get tipsy but careful when taking shots, leaves a bad headache in the morning.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton, TN
My go to tequila!! It's so good for the price. Don't get me wrong.. it's not patron quality, but if you are on a budget this is pretty good. Shots aren't bad and my liquor stores run sales on it a lot!
Ivette O.
Palmdale, CA
This is a cheaper tequila but totally worth the price it does the job right and would also be good for mixed drinks basically all tequilas are but this is for the person with a budget