Sauza Extra Gold Tequila  uploaded by Dorsa I.Sauza Extra Gold Tequila  uploaded by Eurídice R.Sauza Extra Gold Tequila  uploaded by Eurídice R.

BY SAUZA

Jenna G.
Santa Maria, CA
This is a great tequila if you're looking for a cheaper option. Can sometimes leave you with a headache in the morning if you overdo it, so I don't recommend this for higher end parties, or older folks. This is a great "mass quantity of people" tequila when you know you'll be making a lot of mixed drinks or daqueries, etc.
Glenda R.
Well priced tequila for fun parties where you are planning on making a lot of mixed drinks. It is not a 100% agave so it is better if taken in small shots as it has a strong alcohol after taste. If you are on a budget this is a good alternative.
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
This is what I think of when I think of cheap, strong, house margaritas. Tastes like dinner and a hangover all in one. Very cheap, and cheap tasting, that’s why it’s perfect for cheap Mexican food. I don’t hate it, but I don’t love it.
Nicole K.
ALLENTOWN, NJ
This tequila is so smooth and delicious. I use it to make margaritas. Compared to other brands, this one is the best. I have been buying this kind for many years. This is definitely my favorite when making margaritas.
Krista C.
Dallas
I would say most people who are tequila drinkers have tried Sauza. I would say Sauza and Patron are my top to tequila choices. Great add in to any margarita. It’s strong and has a kick but what tequila doesn’t!
Nairobi L.
This is your “cheaper” mexican tequila. It’s pretty much at all our family gatherings. It’s great for margaritas. I can’t stomach the slow sipping on it but my mom can. I personally like this best shot down.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
My go to tequila!! It's so good for the price. Don't get me wrong.. it's not patron quality, but if you are on a budget this is pretty good. Shots aren't bad and my liquor stores run sales on it a lot!
Estephany G.
Pontotoc, MS
it’s honestly the best i have personally never tried it but family has an they’ve said it’s the best out there. they would totally recommend it and it’s smooth and price is very well.
Angie M.
Manteno , IL
Amazing! My fave Mexican (authentic) restaurant, serves this. We went to taco Tuesday and national tequila day and they made this with my frozen blue raspberry margarita...to die for
Anabel T.
Middletown, NY
Great tequila. Slightly cheaper than other more known tequila brands, but taste just as good. It’s smooth and doesn’t leave a burning sensation in your throat like other tequilas do