BY SAUZA

Taniađź’ś V.
San Fernando
Not the best tequila ever but it does the job, not as smooth as others but once you mix it with other drinks it's ok.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the light tequilas. This one mixes well and easy to shoot. The price is fantastic. I buy this at my local liquor store and Kroger near me.
Amanda B.
Fort Worth
This is my personal favorite tequila. Great taste and quality with a great price. Easy to find at any liquor store.
Lauren S.
Los Angeles
If you're looking for a cheaper option tequila for mixed drinks this is a solid option. Affordable and easily available. Would avoid on the rocks as it is not very smooth.
Mandy S.
Cabot
Sauza tequila was one of the most reasonably priced options at the local liquor store.  I decided to give it a try, and although it was good, I have had a better experience with other brands.  It wasn't  as smooth as I would have liked.  I probably will not purchase again.
Jessie W.
Orlando, FL
Absolute favorite low-priced tequila. For the price, it's very smooth and is my go-to for being in the house.
Kell H.
Culpeper
Sauza Blanco tastes amazing served over ice with a splash of OJ and lime juice as a perfect skinny margarita!
Jacqueline P.
Monmouth Junction
Love this tequila as a go to, low to mid priced drink. Taking shots of this is not nearly as difficult as Jose Curevo. It actually has a pretty smooth taste when drinking it straight. It's great in margaritas with fresh lime juice as well. Would recommend to all.
Tasha W.
Very strong, smells strong as well. I recommend doing this brand in shots with salt and lime. There is better tequilas out there but for the price range this in is ok
Emily M.
Orangevale
The first bottle.of tequila i ever bought on my own. Its definitely on the cheaper end of tequila and is better mixed than as a shot