BY SAUZA #47 in Tequila

Mayri C.
Pontiac
Very smooth. This tequila was amazing one of the best I’ve had. It was affordable and very easy to drink the taste and body it had was pretty darn good. Would absolutely drink this again
Sandra R.
Super economic tequila and it still is smooth and gets the job done. If you're having a lot of people over you can't go wrong with this bargain
Paige S.
Bloomington, MN
This is my favorite mid line tequila to buy for delicious margaritas. It goes down smoothly without the burn of cheaper tequila. Plus the bottle looks really pretty as well!
Amanda A.
Baldwinville, MA
I love this stuff! It's so much smoother than the gold! I love tequila, and margaritas and this just makes it so much more smooth
Ana-Cristina M.
Burlington, VT
This tequila is pretty smooth and goes down great when it is chilled! My favorite is to mix it in spicy margaritas as I think it enhances the flavor of jalapeño
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I mean, this does the job and its relatively cheaper than other brands. That being said, the price definitely equates for the taste and the type of effect it will have on your body/your soul. Regardless, I usually buy this for my bar cart to have on hand.
Amber M.
Northlake, TX
Didn’t appreciate the finish of this particular batch but maybe I’ll give it another go! I’m always willing to take a second look!
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, Ca
Went down smooth with a slight bitter taste at the end, noting like some salt and lemon to make it all better. All in all, it was great, I plan on buying more for a friends birthday party.
Lys N.
San Antonio
This tequila reminds me of Justin Timberlake. It’s so smooth just like him! Lol. Not too harsh and is great with margaritas
Johana H.
Pittsburg
Not the best but not the worst. My cousin bought this for New Years. It’s good for margaritas. The packaging is not bad. I would recommend this to someone who wants tequila and it to be cheap. It’s not bad but not the best either.