BY SAUZA #45 in Tequila

Talhia O.
I enjoy sauza blanco tequila it’s very smooth 😋 it has no comparison to patron but it does the job.
Marta M.
Horrible if your gonna be taking shots of this. This is a cheaper tequila I use it for mix drinks only if I dont wanna bust open a good bottle.
Edith C.
I've only tried this in a mix drink my parents prepare and it's very good.. never had it straight up so dont know if it's very strong.
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
Me friends and I usually never get sauza tequila if we buy a bottle for ourselves. But whenever we go to millers ale house this is the only kind we get. It’s well there and therefore the cheapest. Still has a good taste. To me tequila is tequila.
Brandi K.
springfield
Sauza is my favorite affordable tequila for margaritas. Its great tasting and has a great price point. It is also 100%agave
Amanda B.
Fort Worth
This is my personal favorite tequila. Great taste and quality with a great price. Easy to find at any liquor store.
Jessie W.
Orlando, FL
Absolute favorite low-priced tequila. For the price, it's very smooth and is my go-to for being in the house.
Alyssa Q.
Las Vegas , NV
Use this tequila quite often. It gets the job done! It’s also super inexpensive. Very smooth taste.
Jocy R.
I’m a bartender and what can I say the best mixer. I feel it and I could taste it. As well really smooth but strong. Definitely a buzz.
Courtney H.
Evansville
A healer comparison to José. Smooth, crisp taste. I do prefer silver over the gold and to use this in a homemade mixture of citrus.