BY SAUZA #46 in Tequila

Olexandra M.
Chicago
I tried many tequilas and and I love different tequilas as well but this one is one of the best one for sure!
Carrie Y.
Bolivar
This is my favorite Tequila margaritas are my favorite and an occasional shot is always welcomed!
Lauren K.
Hampton
Best tequila I’ve found. Very smooth and tasty ! Great pricing for the size of the bottle! Wouldn’t change a thing about it. I prefer sauZa over brands like 1800, Cuervo and patron
Xiomara S.
Hollywood, FL
Very good this is and good alternative opinion to Jose Cuervo that is one on my favs if you don’t find jose definitely this is it
Laura P.
Kailua
This tequila had a Very strong flavor
But it was pretty decent in my margaritas.. basic packaging
Taylor G.
Fredericksburg, Tx
sooo yummy and smoothe! probably my favorite tequila, i highly suggest this, great price too!! yumm i need some now
Jenae W.
Kersey
The only thing I use Suaza tequilla for is for Maragaritas. I don't enjoy the taste of Suaza as shots and is still not super enjoyable in margaritas either.
Michelle S.
Great product. Makes for good margaritas and mixed drinks. Used to drink it more often when I worked in a bar but will be purchasing tonight to make margaritas.
Maricela G.
Eagle Pass
This was gifted to me and I absolutely loved the taste. Something to drink in the company of good friends and family
Monika M.
Very inexpensive and great tasting. This tequila is great when on a budget. It also has a strong taste , I definitely reccomend