BY SAUZA #46 in Tequila

Sauza Blanco Tequila
Maybe it was the fact that I got white tequila instead of silver or gold, but it was really horrible, we could barely drink it.
Brittany B.
FRESNO, CA
Cheapest tequila you can get... but hey it does the job even though it is not very good when it comes to overall taste
Carla C.
Not one of my favorites but it’s inexpensive and very accessible. Good to have around for parties. Mixes well with soda
Samantha M.
Really bad tequila. Super harsh tasting and even chilled it doesn’t really make much of a difference
Holly M.
Ooouff. No thank you. Spend the few extra bucks and get a better product.
Can be hidden decently in mixed drinks.
Jane M.
Toms river, NJ
This stuff is only good to maybe clean wounds. Its awful. Take a whiff and you'll burn your nose hairs.
Noah F.
I don’t really like this kind of Tequila as much. I bought it when they didn’t have my alternate brand.
Frances M.
Eeeeek! I'm sorry but Souza is really not my favorite, at all! It's so strong and doesn't go down smoothly at all! It's super bitter and burns your throat! It's a cheaper tequila in comparison to others but the quality is definitely 1 star. Stick with Patron!
April D.
Rochester Hills
Sauza is cheap tequila. If you're looking to drink to get drunk and you also want to take your clothes off, why not drink Sauza? It'll probably get you there.
Christie M.
Fort Stewart , GA
It's not the best tequila nor is it the worse. I like the price of it but not the taste. Mixed in drinks is okay.