BY SAUZA

Sierra V.
Has a very unique flavor and is really easy to drink. Taste amazing with some ice and orange juice! :) It's a very clean drink and doesn't make you feel like crap afterwards.
Cody H.
Atlant
The best tequila in my opinion! Tastes even better than big names such as patron and jose quervo! You can’t go wrong with sauza! Plus Justin Timberlake was in their ads :)
Rhena B.
Seattle, WA
Not the best and not the worst. For the price, it's pretty great and usually my go-to. I can also always find it at a variety of stores which makes it convenient.
Karina G.
Los Angeles , CA
I use this tequila only for my margaritas. The taste is okay. Not the best out there but it’s okay for the price. This is a ch so tequila. The flavor is not the best.
Kait C.
So yummy! I absolutely love it. Goes down super smooth and doesn’t burn the way normal tequila does. The flavor is really really good. It’s a good price point so i reach for it all the time! I absolutely recommend it
Megan D.
West Monroe, LA
Saunza is always a decent tequila! It’s perfect if you need something that’s pretty cheap and still tastes good. This isn’t my first pick (sorry sauza!) but it’s not necessarily a bad pick. I would buy again if my other favorites are not available.
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Stacey R.
Las Vegas
one of the best tequilas for its price point. I don’t think theirs much that can improve with this bottle since it’s a cheaper tequila. Overall great flavor for its price constantly buying this brand and bottle. Will definitively continue purchasing it again!
Camil M.
Anderson, AL
Sauza tequila...is a perfect mid-priced market tequila.  It wont' break the bank for this stable agave blanca tequila.  Capable of master mixing with all tequila required cocktails.  I will say this about the Sauza though, it seems to have a slight hint of VANILLA in the agave.  Which in some ways mutes the sterile taste of a tequila for some people.  If you have been on the fence about tequila, give this one a try - I bet you fall in love.
Marina L.
saint, QC
This Tequila is so sneaky! It is ruff to take on shooter but it works it's way find and you will begins to feel tispy really quickly. But I strongly suggest to not drink this liquor fast because this alchool will get you very sick and dizy. Affortable and strong, this alchool is the best for party or just poor into a drink like tequila sunrise for example.