BY SAUZA #47 in Tequila

Frances V.
Tulsa, OK
I usually chase it with lemon and salt mostly with shot glasses very delicious it’s never disappointing it’s affordable repeat consumer it’s another of my favorites yes I would recommend it to others
Jess Y.
Best for margaritas without being too expensive. I can have a couple without a headache at all the next day. Not top shelf, but great for the price. It's just about the only kind of tequila I buy
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, Ca
Went down smooth with a slight bitter taste at the end, noting like some salt and lemon to make it all better. All in all, it was great, I plan on buying more for a friends birthday party.
cynthia h.
Calhoun, GA
It was smooth and worked well with mix drinks and as shots. I think it considering it is cheaper than the others but still has a pretty good taste it is a great buy
Brittany M.
Greenwood, IN
Sauza is a cheaper tequila with a great taste. I have used in before when I bartended and used it personally. It is very affordable and it tastes pretty good for the price you time. I have bought this on several occasions and it is something I would buy again.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
Tequila is one of my favorite alcohols, to make margaritas or to shoot. I think this tequila is good for the price point. I really enjoy this tequila because it's not as bitter as some.
Julia S.
Topeka
Big tequila fan and this stuff is a good price for the quality! Its not like the cheap stuff but similar enough to 1800 to make it the perfect tequila when on somewhat of a budget.
Erika M.
Light and refreshing! This tequila is Great for mixed drinks and margaritas. When mixed with raspberry lemonade, sprite and some mulled raspberries it provides a show stopping drink!
Beth M.
Anderson, SC
Good but cheap tequila. Not for a special occasion but maybe for a fun night out. I’ve used this product maybe twice and it was ok. You get what you pay for. This being very heal.
Rosa W.
San Gabriel
We use this quite a bit for margaritas, either lime or strawberry . Delicious, smooth flavor. Try it with Jell-O shots, use lime jello and substitute one part water with tequila.