BY SAUZA

Alison W.
Denver
Good tequila for its low price, I enjoy using it in mixed cocktails. It is one of the most readily available tequilas which is what draws me to it most frequently. Would recommend to others.
Brittany M.
Greenwood, IN
Sauza is a cheaper tequila with a great taste. I have used in before when I bartended and used it personally. It is very affordable and it tastes pretty good for the price you time. I have bought this on several occasions and it is something I would buy again.
Judi B.
This has been our family's go-to tequila since the 1970s. It has a mild flavor that is perfect for margaritas and other cocktails. For the price point, you won't go wrong with this brand.
Daniela M.
Sunnyside
This one is super strong. Its still good to have but it is strong i rather have another flavor then this one. Still recommend to those who love strong drinks. Beautiful bottle but strong
Julia S.
Fort Scott, KS
Big tequila fan and this stuff is a good price for the quality! Its not like the cheap stuff but similar enough to 1800 to make it the perfect tequila when on somewhat of a budget.
Areli A.
Chicago
This is a good cheap brand. I use these when I make a large portion drink for a party. I’m able to buy a couple of bottles where It’s enough to serve everyone and get the party going.
Erika M.
Light and refreshing! This tequila is Great for mixed drinks and margaritas. When mixed with raspberry lemonade, sprite and some mulled raspberries it provides a show stopping drink!
Lauren K.
Hampton
Best tequila I’ve found. Very smooth and tasty ! Great pricing for the size of the bottle! Wouldn’t change a thing about it. I prefer sauZa over brands like 1800, Cuervo and patron
Elizabeth D.
Smooth and a decent price. If I don’t want to spend a lot of money but wanna feel lit this is the product to buy! Add salt and lime and you won’t even notice this isn’t top shelf!
Beth M.
Pendleton, SC
Good but cheap tequila. Not for a special occasion but maybe for a fun night out. I’ve used this product maybe twice and it was ok. You get what you pay for. This being very heal.