BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Nola S.
Tasty and clean... goes down smooth and doesn't interrupt the flavor of a drink like tequila tends to do. Great in a Caesar!
johanna h.
Producto con un sabor muy agradable y gran intensidad...me gusto mucho lo recomiendo absolutamente para ocasiones especiales
Kristin B.
Smooth tequila taste, perfect for mixing or as a shot itself. No complaints besides the fact I occasionally drink too much!
Julia C.
Beale Close, Stevenage
I prefer silver tequila as in my opinion it has a bit more distinctive taste. Don't compromise and look for cheap option.
Lindsay L.
Try this with some mixer to make a killer margarita. This is an awesome summer drink on the patio. Definitely a favorite.
Sasha R.
Edmonton
I love patron more this one is more for mixes and girly drinks I like my shots and szuasa ain't going so smooth as shots
Marie G.
Longueuil, QC
It's the only one I drink. I love it so much that I can drink it directly from the bottle. Really my favorite alcohol!
Gabe F.
La Prairie
I bougjt it even if I don't really enjoy tequila. Only mixed in a margarita or when I had a couple of drinks before...
Jessica G.
ARNPRIOR, ON
This is my go to tequila. It tastes smooth and i enjoy it and it's the cheapest option for me in the silver tequila.
piper s.
Rainy River
Very well priced and very smooth. A bit of a burn after but the lime and salt helps. This is my usual go to tequila!