BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Ida M.
Perfect with lemon and salt . You can also put it in your cocktail. The price is very okay for the quality
Brandi B.
Kitchener, ON
Definitely an affordable option when purchasing tequila. Nice flavour and available at most liquor stores.
Alex P.
Cambridge , ON
This is my fave to buy. Mostly because of the low price point but I absolutely love it. Great for parties!
Erica I.
Channel-Port Aux Basques
My favorite tequila ever. Tequila is my preferred choice of alcohol and I will stick to Sauza every time.
Marytė L.
London, London
Absolutely stunning design of bottle and not only that you must try this particular brand at least once.
Kathy A.
Vancouver, BC
I use this for making blended margaritas. I like the flavour when it's mixed. The price isn't bad either.
Noah F.
I don’t really like this kind of Tequila as much. I bought it when they didn’t have my alternate brand.
Samantha M.
Really bad tequila. Super harsh tasting and even chilled it doesn’t really make much of a difference
Emily S.
Only tequila I can handle. It's great for forgetting a bad day or great for making a good day great
Megh S.
Sault Ste, ON
I really like this tequila. Sauza is a very affordable brand and it still tastes really good.