BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

jordan h.
Sudbury , ON
Keep it in the freezer and its amazingly smooth. Its right on price point and tastes great in mixed drinks. This is a must have for everyones home bar.
Ashley K.
Saskatoon, SK
This is a cheap go to brand for massive pitchers of margaritas! When I bust out the Margaritaville I have to have a couple bottles of this!
It's great!
Trisha L.
Oshawa, ON
Let's be honest, when it comes to tequila it doesn't matter what kind it is, they are all good! ;) but for a white tequila I really like this brand.
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Has a very strong aftertaste and isn't as smooth as a higher prices tequila. You get what you pay for, but you definitely need your salt and line.
LUZ M.
Calexico, CA
El tequila blanco a mi gusto es un sabor que no me agrada. A mí parecer es bueno para usarlo en bebidas preparadas como: paloma, margarita, etc.
Jazz C.
Super smooth and only a little bite to it. Great with oj or as shots with lemon. I enjoy it more than Sauza gold 'cause the flavor is cleaner.
Meagan H.
Deseronto
Not a bad product I suppose, however I'm not a huge fan of tequila. Too strong of a taste for me. The smell of it makes my stomach turn.
Caroline V.
Drummondville
You need a hood tequila sunrise on a hot summet day? Use Sauza tequila for it and you won't regret it! A good drink to ease the heat!!!
Brittany W.
I prefer to use this one for mixed drink recipes. It's an affordable option but I wouldn't recommend it if planning to drink straight
Jess R.
Ottawa
As I reviewed the Other one. They have had me on the floor.. so be careful and make sure to have only 1 or 2 .... if more good luck.