BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Cassandra V.
Sault Sainte Marie
A very good tequila perfect for the occasion I bought it for. I like the smoothness of this tequila. I mixed it with margarita mix this last time and it was perfect. The price was good and I would definitley continue to buy it.
Lija K.
Newcastle, ON
This is an affordable tequila, not bad for it's price point. Definitely not a tequila to drink straight but it works well in mixed drinks. I've been gifted this a few times but it's not a personal favourite for purchasing.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
Decent white tequila. I prefer white over gold. I was told once that it's less flavorfull which is what I prefer when it comes to tequila. This one is nice when mixed with fresca or lemonade. Usually decently priced too.
stephanie s.
Brantford
Great taste great memories went out to the arcade/bar had about 10 shots and a few mixed drinks woke up the next morning to a bed full of new stuffed animals turns out this drink can turn you into a claw machine pro!
Jasmine M.
Toronto, ON
Soooooo much smoother than the gold version. It is great served as a shot and readily available in bars. It is actually so manageable in flavour that you can get away without doing the typical salt and lemon.
Kaity L.
Edmonton, AB
I enjoy the silver tequila but I do prefer the gold. This is a good tasting tequila and the price point is affordable. Not as good quality as other brands but I feel the price reflects that fairly. I would repurchase.
Andrea R.
London, ON
This is the best tequila hands down! Smooth, strong, tasty and powerful. It's the only tequila I drink and do shots of with my dad. Who needs lemon and salt? This tequila is best straight up with nothing else!
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
I really enjoyed this tequila. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy but not to fuzzy. It had just the right amount of heat to it but was still very smooth. I would definitely recommend this and purchase it again.
Tiia C.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
This is such a good tequila mixed with lime flavored sparkling water. It's one of my favorite summer drinks. It's so refreshing & surprisingly not overpowering considering it's tequila. Highly recommend.
Taylor V.
Woodstock
Great tequila. Mixes well with orange juice and is good for shots too. Decent price and easily accessible. I like the blanco a little more than the amber one. Is alcohol ever really good tasting? No, but it mixes well and that's all that matters here