BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Holly v.
Amazing smooth taste, great for shots, would definitely recommend this product to friends and family, it is also decently priced for tequila. If you haven’t tried it yet I highly recommend doing so
Monica v.
This tequila is my definition of cheap tasting. As far as affordable tequila goes I would rather drink jose because the after taste this leaves is just awful.
Carolyn A.
Combermere, ON
Best tequila for the price! I enjoy mixing my tequila or adding to sangria, this is one that tastes nice and smooth and adds a delicious kick to a mixed drink.
Alessandra Q.
Ottawa, ON
It's one of the CheapO tequilas that we get but it's really harsh . I wouldn't suggest it over other tequilas. I would use it mostly for mixed drinks
If it's for mixing in drinks, its fine. In shooters, you should invest a little more because you will see the difference. It will be much smoother in mouth
jordan h.
Sudbury , ON
Keep it in the freezer and its amazingly smooth. Its right on price point and tastes great in mixed drinks. This is a must have for everyones home bar.
Ashley K.
Saskatoon, SK
This is a cheap go to brand for massive pitchers of margaritas! When I bust out the Margaritaville I have to have a couple bottles of this!
It's great!
Trisha L.
Oshawa , ON
Let's be honest, when it comes to tequila it doesn't matter what kind it is, they are all good! ;) but for a white tequila I really like this brand.
Kirstie M.
Edmonton , AB
Has a very strong aftertaste and isn't as smooth as a higher prices tequila. You get what you pay for, but you definitely need your salt and line.
Calexico, CA
El tequila blanco a mi gusto es un sabor que no me agrada. A mí parecer es bueno para usarlo en bebidas preparadas como: paloma, margarita, etc.