BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Kristine K.
Wyebridge , ON
When I use this one I either making jello shocks for parties always a great hit. Will always buy this brand. My friend usually gets the darker one an we do shots with cinnamon and oranges to follow.
Catharine S.
hamilton, ON
Sausza is always one of my choice brands, its less expensive but still holds the quality you are looking for in a tequila. This is always a product I keep on my booze list and am never disappointed.
Mercede G.
Winnipeg, MB
Such a smooth tequila; very easy to take straight. Not harsh at all .love it in the summer in a nice frozen Magarita or on it's own during a girls night . So good it will even make you forget your ex
Valérie S.
Île-Perrot
Perfect when having a night with the girls!!! A lick of salt, a shot of tequila and then a piece of lemon and you're good to go.... not too many tho cuz then you dont dance as well as before hahaha
Deanna A.
guelph, ON
I like my tequila silver. Gold is okay but this looks like water which goes down better in my opinion. This isn't my first choice but I go to this when I want a cheap liquor. It's a decent brand for a small budget
Bryane Renee M.
Very affordable. Not that smooth. Makes for a good drunk. Something I drink almost every weekend. Its smooth enough to do shots with AMD you don't taste it with pineapple juice
Kristina L.
Westmount , OH
Only tequila I can stomach. White is definitely easier to drink than the gold. Not a huge selection where I live so this has become my go to whenever I feel like torturing myself haha.
Kelsey M.
This was my second choice for tequila as I have always stuck to the same brand for ever! I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. It is a darn good tequila for the price.
Tasha W.
Very strong, smells strong as well. I recommend doing this brand in shots with salt and lime. There is better tequilas out there but for the price range this in is ok
Zachariahkiira J.
Vermilion
Best tequila around!! , my favourite thing to make with these panty/boxer droppers are tequila ceasers with pickle juice , they are a great price too! Affordable for entertaining friends or family