BY SAUZA #42 in Tequila

Carrie P.
Love this when making #mixed drinks and for partys with my friends! We can relax and also have plenty of fun!
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Cheap tequila but is drinkable to a fault. Tastes great with mixers but could be a bit difficult to get down.
Tommie P.
Silver City
My goto when having a lot of company over and making mixed drinks. Its a great price and alcohol per volume.
Karen S.
Tampa
Not at the top of the list fir shots but great for mixing. Always have some handy for cheap party margaritas.
Cassie H.
Murrieta, CA
Sauza tequila is good for the price. It's reasonable and can be found everywhere so it's a go to in a pinch.
Stephanie D.
Gardner, MA
Not bad for cheaper tequila its good to mix with and make margaritas very tasty would recommend this product
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Nope, no thanks! I don't like this liquor at all. Doesn't go down smoothly, it tastes cheap to me...just no!
Delia T.
Oak Lawn, IL
I had this when I was younger. Still a good tequila. Smoother than a lot of the others. Also good for mixing.
Nicole G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
one of my favorite tequila's. Cheap but also goes down smooth in a shot. It also is great to mix with juices.
Angie M.
Channahon, IL
Great tequila to mix and you can't beat the price point. Not the best tequila I've ever had but pretty decent