BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Anna S.
Not the best, but fine for cocktails. Can’t argue the price and is great in margaritas.
elizabeth b.
i got this for cinco de mayo on sale and the price point makes this a really good buy!
Lauren B.
watertown, ny
Very good always have people request this at the restaurant I work at for margaritas.
Kate O.
Oceanside, CA
I normally drink Patron, but I was surprised with this brand! Great for margaritas!!!
Karla V.
Maplewood, MN
Pretty average. Very affordable and easy to find. Not terrible. But not great either.
Petrina W.
Favourite Tequila ever.  Tequila is Tequila, but of all brands, this one is the best.  I am a frequent user of Tequila and I do not find it pricey at all.  Smooth taste with very little burn.  The taste is great.  Will buy again for sure.
Kristal M.
I love this tequila. Hands down will always be my first choice. My favourite way to drink it. Get a long shot glass pour a little tequila in and top it with some gingerale. Slam. Well. Not too hard the shot glass down with your hand covering over it and shoot it back. Tequila poppers. So good !
Stephany A.
Good for the price, u can make really nice cocktails try out new drinks for a girls evening. Tiene un muy buen precio lo puedes utilizar para realizar algunos cockteles y descubrir nuevas bebidas la verdad te sorprendera su relacion precio-calidad.
Maggy D.
['St-alexis des monts', ''], QC
I can tell that this was the first tequila brand that I ever liked in my life. The taste is what you can expect from a good simple tequila! I often buy this brand because I think this one is a good starter for those who enjoy tequila sometimes!
Zachariahkiira J.
Best tequila around!! , my favourite thing to make with these panty/boxer droppers are tequila ceasers with pickle juice , they are a great price too! Affordable for entertaining friends or family