BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
Sauza Blanco is good basic tequila with good flavor. It's really affordable and I can always find it at any liquor store.  In some states, you can even buy it online. For the price, it's a great value and great for margaritas! I'd definitely recommend.
Hayley M.
I would definitely recommend this tequila to anyone willing to try it! It goes great for homeade margaritas, frozen or on the rocks! Drank it at my best friends bachelorette party and we had a super fun evening! Good taste for just the right kind of price!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Pretty good stuff. I like the clear better personally but I find Sauza doesn't have quite the burn of other liquors. It isn't expensive and tastes good. Tastes as good as Patron but will save you a lot of money. Sauza is definitely a go to when I want tequila.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
Sauza, sauza, sauza... oi. This tequila is for when you really want a margarita, but your wallet says "No not the good stuff tonight buddy". It's terrible going down and will probably make you upset with it's strong taste, despite the margarita mix used.
KC R.
Saint Louis
Cheap shots! Great price in stores. I made margaritas with it at home and it blends very well. It goes down smooth which is nice. I think its comparable with most silver tequilas out there now. I would definitely buy again if I needed tequila at home.
Meredith E.
Harrisonburg
It was a decent product for the price that you pay. It isn't as smooth as higher end brands, but if you're a college student- or low in cash- and need it get i drunk it's great lol. If you aren't pick about your tequila, I would definitely recommend this product.
Stacy C.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I like this tequila too. This is a little cheaper than say the Petron but works good as a mix in to make a low calorie margarita. We’ve bought this before and I will buy it again. I think it’s an affordable alternative. And yes, I’d buy it again!  You
Mariela B.
This tequila is a pretty good one also... it is pretty cheap to buy where I am from... it's not as smooth as you would think it to be I bought mine at a local liquor store for a Halloween party so I think I'm definitely a repeat customer overall I'm pretty satisfied, it did its job and my guest were pretty satisfied.
Rachel G.
Hillsdale, NJ
Great tequila for the affordable price. Fine to drink on it's own, but even better in a margarita. At a similar price point to Jose Cuervo, I'd go for Sauza any day! Usually my first choice tequila when working with a budget! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Halle O.
Naperville, IL
Not at all recommended for tequila shots. It may be very cheap at Walgreens, but it's definitely worth it to splurge and get a better tequila. It gets the job done but tastes like you're drinking straight gasoline. I likely won't buy this again.