BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

McKenzie H.
Ponca City
My favorite tequila EVER. I would choose Sauza over Patron or Jose Cuervo any day of the week.
Chynah L.
I love this product I make margaritas from this tequilas the best not to strong and not to weak
Leigh E.
Wichita, KS
Pretty good. Has a little bite, but not a bad mixer for margaritas by the pool. Very affordable
Samantha W.
Moderately priced for what you’re getting. Would purchase again. I personally like it in margs!
Desiree G.
Yucca Valley, CA
Good With margarita mix. Strawberry is the best one. Sauza Silver Tequila. Not pricey
Carolina G.
Fontana, CA
Great tasting. Great price. It's a really good smooth tequila. Will buy again. Greatly priced.
China A.
Hazel Park, MI
My go to tequila. As a bartender I come across a lot of brands but this is one of my favorites.
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
Love this liquor! It's easy to drink and has a great taste with some white soda and a lemon.
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
Tasted very good but did not sit well with my. This is the only tequila that has made me sick
Yadira R.
Not very smooth but it's a good price for what you get typically. Good to make mixed drinks.