BY SAUZA #46 in Tequila

Maricela G.
Eagle Pass
This was gifted to me and I absolutely loved the taste. Something to drink in the company of good friends and family
Leanna R.
Spokane, WA
Taste is pretty good for an inexpensive tequila. We like to mix it with Squirt or La Croix and a slice of lime! Yum!
Rachael B.
Austin, TX
For the price, you really cant beat this tequila. It goes better frozen than over ice. Add sour mix and youll b fine
Alayna C.
Fishers
Not the greatest. Tequila is one of my favorites and it was kind of disappointing first time and last time trying it
Robyn S.
usa
I love this stuff. It is one of my favs to mix with. I try to keep this in rotation to mix with when we have parties.
Linda P.
Lake Helen, FL
A very nice clear tequila. Smooth clean taste to it.  Worth buying it over someothers out there. Happy tequila people
Ashleigh B.
It's a good base for most mixes drinks that call for blanco tequila. Always great for margaritas and tequila sunrise.
Natalie R.
Fontana , CA
If you are on a budget & will be mixing this with squirt or some type of soda, then this is a great tequila for you.
Lauren H.
Hillsboro, VA
It isn't too bad but not my favorite of tequilas. Fine for big parties where you don't really care about the alcohol.
LISA G.
Like this a lot. It's pretty good. If you are a big tequila drinker I think you would like this. My husband loves it.