BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Samuel H.
Newport, KY
not the best quality, i wouldn't shoot or drink straight. but it's perfect for margaritas or mixed drinks.
Savanah M.
Drank this on national tequila day and had the best night. No hangover in top of drinking great margaritas
Alison T.
Smooth and clean silver tequila. Great all purpose tequila for jello shots or mixers. Decent for shooting.
Meagan B.
I really enjoy drinking this tequila at social gatherings, this one in particular is very smooth and tasty.
AmandaLee M.
Staten Island , NY
I’ve made strawberry 🍓 margaritas with this tequila! And mmmm girl let my tell you they were so delicious 😋
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nice tequila. Nice bottle. Made good margaritas and maintained a good tequila flavor. But nothing too great
Melissa A.
Terre Haute
It's smooth. It's great in my Margaritas. Mixes well. Great just for shots too. I haven't tried any others.
Melissa S.
West Plains, MO
This helps make a great margarita! Or is great for shots! I keep mine in the freezer to keep it extra cold!
Sandie E.
La Grande, OR
Awesome and cost efficient way to make a yummy tasting margarita! Love the taste compared to other brands.
Ashley L.
Rossville , GA
We always try to get this if we are making margaritas! Great price! Smooth taste! I highly recommend this!