BY SAUZA

Agyei H.
Oakland, CA
This is better to drink when taking shots. Don't drink too much you will be #ChocolateWasted ...lol jk drink responsible
Briana M.
Tucson
Pretty decent flavor for the price! Good on its own or with a mixer! Pretty smooth and tasty! Would definitely buy again!
Natasha B.
Las Vegas
This tequila is okay I don't really drink very much for a party I would say yes but this it's the best low priced tequila
Vanessa A.
This has been one of my favorite drinks!! Tastes good and great to mix drinks, the bottle is nice good clean design
Annette A.
Cincinnati
This is a good tequila for making margaritas and other drinks. It probably wouldn’t be my first choice to drink straight.
Vladyslava U.
Los Angeles
Perfect match for mojito, very good quality and taste. Always feel good after it, totally recommend. Price is also great.
megan m.
This tequila is ok I just can't take a plain shot of it. With this brand I certainly prefer the gold in any of my drinks.
Monique F.
Mcallen, TX
If you're not looking for smooth quality but a cheap tequila for the margarira mix this is the one. Holiday wine & liquor
Victoria R.
Rio rico, AZ
For it's price, it definitely does the job. I would not personally do shots of this, but i do find it to br a good mixer.
Linda L.
Decent tequila for a budget and making cocktails! Not my favorite, but good for price and quality, prefer this to Jose.