BY SAUZA

✖️ B.
Omaha
Inexpensive tequila that doesn’t leave you dying after that shot. Perfect for Margaritas or go shoot it back with some lime
Marjorie M.
Not a usual choice, but it was on sale. Solid, sweeter choice. Worked well with Marg mix. Great for drinking with your mom.
Jennifer  l.
This is my second to best. I always find the price great! It mixes will in drinks or just straight up in a shot. Fun times
Shakera l.
The original thus is the very first tequila I have ever had and I will never forget this one even though I love patron now
Brandi K.
springfield
Sauza is my favorite affordable tequila for margaritas. Its great tasting and has a great price point. It is also 100%agave
Stephanie R.
Chicago
This is a smooth tequila, great for making mixed drinks. Pairs we'll with lemonade and squirt. Inexpensive and taste great.
Brenda S.
Kissimmee
Nice taste, affordable price for product. Like it very much for an informal activity is greatSauza Blanco Tequila
Hayley O.
Vancouver
I would prefer gold but I have an allergy and can only drink clear liquors. Sauza Blanco allows me the best of both worlds!
Monique F.
Mcallen, TX
If you're not looking for smooth quality but a cheap tequila for the margarira mix this is the one. Holiday wine & liquor
Briana M.
Tucson
Pretty decent flavor for the price! Good on its own or with a mixer! Pretty smooth and tasty! Would definitely buy again!