BY SAUZA

Alyssa N.
San Antonio, TX
This tequila reminds me of Justin Timberlake. It’s so smooth just like him! Lol. Not too harsh and is great with margaritas
Hayley O.
Vancouver
I would prefer gold but I have an allergy and can only drink clear liquors. Sauza Blanco allows me the best of both worlds!
Erin R.
Bluffton , SC
I think it’s fine if you’re having a margarita or another type of tequila cocktail. I would not choose this if doing shots.
Jennifer  l.
This is my second to best. I always find the price great! It mixes will in drinks or just straight up in a shot. Fun times
Stephanie R.
Chicago
This is a smooth tequila, great for making mixed drinks. Pairs we'll with lemonade and squirt. Inexpensive and taste great.
Brenda S.
Kissimmee
Nice taste, affordable price for product. Like it very much for an informal activity is greatSauza Blanco Tequila
Brandi K.
springfield
Sauza is my favorite affordable tequila for margaritas. Its great tasting and has a great price point. It is also 100%agave
Sydney O.
Cincinnati, OH
Great tequila! Works perfectly in a margarita or for any other drink. It’s very smooth and the packaging is well designed.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
This product isn't my favorite and I think the taste is  a little harsh. It isn't my favorite tequila, but I will drink it.
Marjorie M.
Not a usual choice, but it was on sale. Solid, sweeter choice. Worked well with Marg mix. Great for drinking with your mom.