BY SAUZA

Monika M.
Very inexpensive and great tasting. This tequila is great when on a budget. It also has a strong taste , I definitely reccomend
Esmeralda M.
Sauza white tequila. Is great i tried it on jello shots and. Their where great. I always make my jello. Shot whit sauza tequila
Cassia S.
AUSTIN, TX
Not the biggest fan in the world, but as far as cheap to Gila goes I've had worse. It's pretty decent in a frozen margarita.
courtney s.
Saint Paul, MN
Sauza is generally my go-to for tequila. I love the taste of it plus it’s a lot cheaper than Patron, but tastes just as good!
Lia R.
Hollis, NY
Great tequila. Amazingly smooth. Chipotle uses this tequila for their margaritas and made me stock it in my own personal bar.
Brandie G.
Chicago
Really great for a frozen margarita having a party bring out the Sauza and make your guest happy either on the rocks or mixed
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
Was ok. Not as good as I thought but the cheaper the price. Lower the quality I guess. But I still get it every now and then.
Tiffany I. S.
Yum yum YUM! Good tequila at an even better price! I love it! Will have to purchase some more very soon!! Sauza is very good.
Toni D.
Silvercreek
Is a very decent priced tequila and taste just like Jose but half the price. Smooth and great for mixing or even taking shots
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
Not a fan at all of this tequila. It gives me a headache and the taste is terrible. I can even taste it through heavy mixers.