BY SAUZA

Melissa Z.
Love this product! Would definitely recommend. I've purchased this both at the liquor store and while out at the bar with friends.
Michelle C.
Howell
Amazing taste ! Very smooth with a kick to it, just the way my husband and I love it. It most certainly did meet our expectations.
Savannah T.
Mishawaka, IN
It does the trick, but not as smooth as higher end brands such as Roca Patrón Silver Tequila. Overall good taste though!
Danielle H.
Another good tequila, not as smooth as patron or cabo wabo but its just as good. Makes great Margarita's and pricing is very good.
Kayla M.
Was very smooth and enjoyable. Once again not too hard on the wallet and fine memories were made. Some that should never be shared.
Nautica D.
Dallas
Smooth taste. I like to use this drink to make daiquiris. It's a perfect party drink because it's not as pricey as others tequilas.
Allina M.
Naperville , IL
I used to work for Sauza and this was my favorite type of tequila they made. It was the most smooth in my opinion. It is cheap too.
Ashley B.
Huntertown
For being a cheap bottle of tequila, this brand went down quite nicely. I would definitely get it again for the price and qaulity.
Julia M.
Hermitage, TN
This is my go-to tequila. It's clean and smooth. It's also affordable! Perfect with just a bit of lime and an ice cube. Love it!
Dana L.
Hubbard, OH
It's no patrón, but it's up there! I only drink silver tequila, and I would say this is in my top three, beneath patrón and 1800.