BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

April H.
If you love Margaritas, this is the one for you! It provides a smooth aftertaste while still allowing you to taste the sourness of the lime mix. You can do strong or weak, on the rocks or frozen, salt or no salt! It is the perfect item to make your margaritas the best one yet!
Hailey E.
Fort Worth, TX
Tastes great with some salt and limes! We always bring this to a party to really get it started! Better than most tequilas I've tried! It is a great price for how much you get and how good it makes you feel after drinking it. I would highly recommend the product to anyone and everyone!
Barbara H.
San Diego
Excellent price from Target but would probably not purchase again. The burning sensation and tastes of alcohol had me after 3 sips. If you're looking to entertain on the cheap, I would go with this. If you're trying to avoid the hangover and morning after, I'd get something else.
Madeline T.
Los Angeles, CA
The only reason I buy this tequila is because it's cheap and always on sale at my local grocery store. It lacks a deep flavor profile, but it's suitable in mixed drinks. Not for the discerning tequila drinker, but it gets the job done when you want a little tequila with friends.
ale 🌙.
Los Angeles, CA
This tequila is available at most major retailers and liquor stores. I prefer the Blanco Tequila over the other ones because it has a smoother taste, and I am not fan of the smokey taste. Its price is in the average range, and it lasts you for a while. Good to take to a party.
Frankie R.
Nashville
Sauza tequila is definitely not your top shelf liquor. But that doesn't mean it's not worth it! It's a tried and true tequila that delivers every time; affordable and consistent! If you are looking for a good party liquor to serve to large amounts of guests, consider Sauza.
Cassanya P.
Sauza is a perfect go to tequila. I often order sauza in restaurants when I get a margarita because I know I can trust it and I know what I’ll be getting. There’s nothing special about it in my opinion just like there’s nothing bad about it. It’s great for mixing.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
Sauza tequila is definitely not as good as Jose Cuervo and high shelf brands, but for the price you pay it's not too bad! Sauza is good for making margaritas and other drinks that will cover up the strong tequila taste, but it is not ideal for straight tequila shots
Jenny O.
Got to love a food margarita and you are going to want to try this tequila! It has great flavor and a great price!! It is pretty smooth and can go with just about anything but I prefer a good margarita! I would recommend trying this brand if you haven't before
Frances M.
Eeeeek! I'm sorry but Souza is really not my favorite, at all! It's so strong and doesn't go down smoothly at all! It's super bitter and burns your throat! It's a cheaper tequila in comparison to others but the quality is definitely 1 star. Stick with Patron!