BY SAUZA

Frankie R.
Nashville
Sauza tequila is definitely not your top shelf liquor. But that doesn't mean it's not worth it! It's a tried and true tequila that delivers every time; affordable and consistent! If you are looking for a good party liquor to serve to large amounts of guests, consider Sauza.
Jacqueline P.
Monmouth Junction
Love this tequila as a go to, low to mid priced drink. Taking shots of this is not nearly as difficult as Jose Curevo. It actually has a pretty smooth taste when drinking it straight. It's great in margaritas with fresh lime juice as well. Would recommend to all.
Nai S.
CLARISONIC Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System  I love my brush! It makes your face feel superrr clean and fresh. I wiuld highly reccomened. The only con i would say is the brush takes a while to dry and i feel like it would hold bacteria.
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
Sauza Blanco is good basic tequila with good flavor. It's really affordable and I can always find it at any liquor store.  In some states, you can even buy it online. For the price, it's a great value and great for margaritas! I'd definitely recommend.
Rachel G.
Hillsdale, NJ
Great tequila for the affordable price. Fine to drink on it's own, but even better in a margarita. At a similar price point to Jose Cuervo, I'd go for Sauza any day! Usually my first choice tequila when working with a budget! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mariela B.
This tequila is a pretty good one also... it is pretty cheap to buy where I am from... it's not as smooth as you would think it to be I bought mine at a local liquor store for a Halloween party so I think I'm definitely a repeat customer overall I'm pretty satisfied, it did its job and my guest were pretty satisfied.
Karen-Ann C.
Seattle, WA
Cheap.. one step above Jose Cuervo. But you do get what you pay for. It’s still tequila and it’s quite cheap, so you can’t expect much. Definitely harsh going down but if you are trying to buy alcohol in bulk for a party, can’t go wrong.
Danny R.
Atlanta
I typically use this type of Tequila in margaritas. Definitely not expensive and a little will go a long way. Great taste when paired with a margarita mix. Packaging wasn’t anything special. Very simple. I would recommend this product!
trish m.
Joliet, IL
I love this tequila it goes down smooth and it great for mixing drinks if you aren’t feeling up to taking shots. I always have a bottle in my house, this is m favorite for margaritas! Seriously it is a great tequila for a great price!
Jessica C.
Edmond, OK
This is a great tequila for when I’m not tryin to kill my wallet. There are cheaper bottles but they taste awful so this is my happy medium. Great to take to tailgates or parties. Give me some salt and a slice of lime and I’m there!