BY SAUZA #47 in Tequila

Josh T.
Austin, TX
Having margaritas tonight? This is the tequila you want. Not only is it smooth, but it goes perfectly with any flavors.
Jennifer G.
I loved this because it taste similar to patron . It's just a smooth as patron and I also mixed it with margarita mix.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
I always go w the white tequila or silver cuz it taste betters and it gets you drunk faster. It's a good price for it.
Linda L.
Decent tequila for a budget and making cocktails! Not my favorite, but good for price and quality, prefer this to Jose.
Brianna W.
Great tequila!!! White is a lot better than gold. It tends to drink smoother and not cause as much burn on the way down
Rachel R.
Endicott, NY
Not as flavorful as the gold. Ok I guess. I would not but it again. It could definitely be much smoother in my opinion.
Candy Q.
This is my second choice in tequila. Smoother than some of the others and a great mixer. I can do this as a shot, too.
καγ ε.
It's alright. Good for mixed drinks like margaritas. Rarely do shots because I'm scared ill get hungover the next day!
ahahahsjshzb b.
I enjoy this tequila it's different then the others because it doesn't give me that intense burn. Still a great taste.
Suzy A.
Nashville, TN
This tequila is smooth and delicious. Great for shots or margaritas! It never leaves me with a hangover. Great quality!