BY SAUZA #42 in Tequila

Morgan E.
Tempe
My favorite of the Sauzas. Its pretty smooth and goes great in margaritas. It also goes great with just classic lime and salt.
Britt Britt D.
San Antonio, TX
This tequila has a great taste to it. A little harsh shot wise but great for margaritas! The price is usually very reasonable.
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
I don't drink allot of tequila, but when I do I buy sauza. Good price and taste. I mix it with jose cuervo light margarita mix.
Lia R.
Hollis, NY
Great tequila. Amazingly smooth. Chipotle uses this tequila for their margaritas and made me stock it in my own personal bar.
Cara T.
Devine
Not as smooth as lose cuervo but it's not a bad tequila to use for margaritas. It has a little edge to it but it's still good
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
Not the biggest fan in the world, but as far as cheap to Gila goes I've had worse. It's pretty decent in a frozen margarita.
courtney s.
Saint Paul, MN
Sauza is generally my go-to for tequila. I love the taste of it plus it’s a lot cheaper than Patron, but tastes just as good!
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
Was ok. Not as good as I thought but the cheaper the price. Lower the quality I guess. But I still get it every now and then.
Haley G.
Austin, TX
I love all tequila, but this is a good choice for those who are money conscious but still want a nice tasting drink or shot.
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
Not a fan at all of this tequila. It gives me a headache and the taste is terrible. I can even taste it through heavy mixers.