BY SAUZA #45 in Tequila

Amanda W.
Canton, IL
A solid choice for a tequila. Nothing fancy and nothing I could sip on, but perfect when used for mixed drinks and margaritas.
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
Not a fan at all of this tequila. It gives me a headache and the taste is terrible. I can even taste it through heavy mixers.
Toni D.
Silvercreek
Is a very decent priced tequila and taste just like Jose but half the price. Smooth and great for mixing or even taking shots
Haley G.
Austin, TX
I love all tequila, but this is a good choice for those who are money conscious but still want a nice tasting drink or shot.
Cara T.
Devine
Not as smooth as lose cuervo but it's not a bad tequila to use for margaritas. It has a little edge to it but it's still good
Tiffany I. S.
Yum yum YUM! Good tequila at an even better price! I love it! Will have to purchase some more very soon!! Sauza is very good.
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
Not the biggest fan in the world, but as far as cheap to Gila goes I've had worse. It's pretty decent in a frozen margarita.
Freddy S.
San Bernardino
Was ok. Not as good as I thought but the cheaper the price. Lower the quality I guess. But I still get it every now and then.
Lia R.
Hollis, NY
Great tequila. Amazingly smooth. Chipotle uses this tequila for their margaritas and made me stock it in my own personal bar.
courtney s.
Saint Paul, MN
Sauza is generally my go-to for tequila. I love the taste of it plus it’s a lot cheaper than Patron, but tastes just as good!