BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Candy Q.
This is my second choice in tequila. Smoother than some of the others and a great mixer. I can do this as a shot, too.
Josh T.
Austin, TX
Having margaritas tonight? This is the tequila you want. Not only is it smooth, but it goes perfectly with any flavors.
Jennifer G.
I loved this because it taste similar to patron . It's just a smooth as patron and I also mixed it with margarita mix.
Bee G.
Very nice good for mixing delicious for beginners a good choice for a party this was my first purchase I will try
Linda L.
Decent tequila for a budget and making cocktails! Not my favorite, but good for price and quality, prefer this to Jose.
Meghan M.
Longwood, FL
This is a good well tequila. It's not bad but also not top shelf. I would recommend this with a mixer but not straight.
Elizabeth W.
Cheaper alternative to patron silver. Smooth taste. I would buy it for sure. Good for mixers or straight. Not pricey.
Like this a lot. It's pretty good. If you are a big tequila drinker I think you would like this. My husband loves it.
Natalie R.
Fontana , CA
If you are on a budget & will be mixing this with squirt or some type of soda, then this is a great tequila for you.
Berenice D.
San Jose CA
Smooother than José. Good to take shots or to mix drinks with. Pretty affordable if you can’t buy top shelf tequila.