BY SAUZA #42 in Tequila

Julia M.
Hermitage, TN
This is my go-to tequila. It's clean and smooth. It's also affordable! Perfect with just a bit of lime and an ice cube. Love it!
Becca K.
Stratford, CT
Perfect price point and great, clean flavor. Perfect for mixing margaritas at home with fresh lime juice and a little club soda!
Luna P.
Riverside, CA
It’s not my favorite but it is enough to mix it with other products. I wouldn’t get it again but I did get it for its low budget.
Adriana T.
Rogersville, MO
Very strong tequila. Definitely need it to be iced or cold when taking a shot. Goes down your throat hot. Not really my favorite.
Samantha P.
Margarita tequila for sure. Works for me in that type of drink. Neither good nor bad, just standard, mix drink, margarita tequila
Anna T.
Not bad. Depends what you really like. They have some interesting flavors, which you might want to try when you feel adventurous.
Alicia R.
Fresno, CA
This is the ONLY tequila I buy and drink. I have never had a hangover with this tequila ever, that is why I always go back to it.
Dana L.
Hubbard, OH
It's no patrón, but it's up there! I only drink silver tequila, and I would say this is in my top three, beneath patrón and 1800.
Jenika G.
San Pablo
Not very good, but gets the job done! In my mind this is a step up from Jose, but at least it's not in a plastic bottle, lol.
Sam V.
Porter, TX
I use this for most of my margarita mixes that I make and am very happy with the outcome every time. Low price and great taste