BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Natasha B.
Las Vegas
This tequila is okay I don't really drink very much for a party I would say yes but this it's the best low priced tequila
Alexis E.
I buy this brand all the time for my parties. So crisp and so good, you forget it's alcohol. Wouldn't buy any other kind
Vladyslava U.
Los Angeles
Perfect match for mojito, very good quality and taste. Always feel good after it, totally recommend. Price is also great.
Brittany B.
Fresno , CA
Cheapest tequila you can get... but hey it does the job even though it is not very good when it comes to overall taste
καγ ε.
It's alright. Good for mixed drinks like margaritas. Rarely do shots because I'm scared ill get hungover the next day!
Brianna W.
Great tequila!!! White is a lot better than gold. It tends to drink smoother and not cause as much burn on the way down
Amy C.
I enjoy this tequila it's different then the others because it doesn't give me that intense burn. Still a great taste.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
I always go w the white tequila or silver cuz it taste betters and it gets you drunk faster. It's a good price for it.
Carla C.
Not one of my favorites but it’s inexpensive and very accessible. Good to have around for parties. Mixes well with soda
Suzy A.
Nashville, TN
This tequila is smooth and delicious. Great for shots or margaritas! It never leaves me with a hangover. Great quality!