BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Amanda A.
Baldwinville, MA
I love this stuff! It's so much smoother than the gold! I love tequila, and margaritas and this just makes it so much more smooth
Esmeralda M.
Sauza white tequila. Is great i tried it on jello shots and. Their where great. I always make my jello. Shot whit sauza tequila
Katrina R.
Las vegas, NV
Great tequila, great price for the quality. I love drinking Sauza when Im having a party! Tequila is my favorite alcohol.
Katie K.
Huron, OH
Good tequila for a budget. We use this as a well at work and it’s much preferred over most of the well tequilas you usually see
Stephanie G.
North Hollywood
not the best tasting drink but it gets you feeling good quick and for the price you cant beat it. just dont forget the chaser.
Britt Britt D.
San Antonio, TX
This tequila has a great taste to it. A little harsh shot wise but great for margaritas! The price is usually very reasonable.
Sam V.
Porter, TX
I use this for most of my margarita mixes that I make and am very happy with the outcome every time. Low price and great taste
Jessica R.
Plymouth
I bought this for making mixed drinks. It worked great for mixed drinks but not I'm not a huge fan of drinking it alone.
Rebecca (.
Not a big Sauza fan, honestly feel like there are better tequilas out there, but if you're on a budget, then this will def do.
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
I don't drink allot of tequila, but when I do I buy sauza. Good price and taste. I mix it with jose cuervo light margarita mix.