BY SAUZA #50 in Tequila

Amber M.
Northlake, TX
Didn’t appreciate the finish of this particular batch but maybe I’ll give it another go! I’m always willing to take a second look!
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Honestly, tastes like bottom shelf tequila. It does the "job", but it's better with lemon and a few cheap friends that don't mind.
Allina M.
Naperville , IL
I used to work for Sauza and this was my favorite type of tequila they made. It was the most smooth in my opinion. It is cheap too.
Savannah T.
Mishawaka
It does the trick, but not as smooth as higher end brands such as Roca Patrón Silver Tequila. Overall good taste though!
Ashley B.
Huntertown
For being a cheap bottle of tequila, this brand went down quite nicely. I would definitely get it again for the price and qaulity.
Danielle H.
Another good tequila, not as smooth as patron or cabo wabo but its just as good. Makes great Margarita's and pricing is very good.
Michelle C.
Howell
Amazing taste ! Very smooth with a kick to it, just the way my husband and I love it. It most certainly did meet our expectations.
Maricela A.
Peoria
I love this tequila, very smooth, easy to find and very affordable. It's great for margaritas, our favorite is the strawberry ones.
Nautica D.
Dallas
Smooth taste. I like to use this drink to make daiquiris. It's a perfect party drink because it's not as pricey as others tequilas.
Keri S.
Monroeville, PA
This tequila is good for making margaritas. I didn’t like drinking it straight, but when it’s in a mixed drink it’s perfectly fine!