BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Amanda W.
Canton, IL
A solid choice for a tequila. Nothing fancy and nothing I could sip on, but perfect when used for mixed drinks and margaritas.
Sam V.
Porter, TX
I use this for most of my margarita mixes that I make and am very happy with the outcome every time. Low price and great taste
Stephanie G.
North Hollywood
not the best tasting drink but it gets you feeling good quick and for the price you cant beat it. just dont forget the chaser.
Guadalupe R.
Love this tequila for just simply shots alone or added to a mixed drink. Is tradition to always have a bottle at home parties.
Esmeralda M.
Sauza white tequila. Is great i tried it on jello shots and. Their where great. I always make my jello. Shot whit sauza tequila
Katie K.
Huron, OH
Good tequila for a budget. We use this as a well at work and it’s much preferred over most of the well tequilas you usually see
Sara J.
Saint Augustine
I don't drink allot of tequila, but when I do I buy sauza. Good price and taste. I mix it with jose cuervo light margarita mix.
Rebecca (.
Not a big Sauza fan, honestly feel like there are better tequilas out there, but if you're on a budget, then this will def do.
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
Not the biggest fan in the world, but as far as cheap to Gila goes I've had worse. It's pretty decent in a frozen margarita.
Lia R.
Hollis, NY
Great tequila. Amazingly smooth. Chipotle uses this tequila for their margaritas and made me stock it in my own personal bar.