BY SAUZA

Enitan O.
Lanham, MD
I'm not the biggest fan a lot harsher then some other brands. I feel as though the only plus to this particular brand of tequila would be price.
Marta M.
Horrible if your gonna be taking shots of this. This is a cheaper tequila I use it for mix drinks only if I dont wanna bust open a good bottle.
Jeri S.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a well priced, fairly smooth tequila. It is not too strong for shots, but I prefer it mixed or as a margarita. The clincher? The price.
Drea O.
Stockton
This is a decent middle line tequila. Not one of my favorites as it can be a little more harsh than other tequilas I've tried. Not bad though.
Sandra R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Super economic tequila and it still is smooth and gets the job done. If you're having a lot of people over you can't go wrong with this bargain
Karina N.
White peppery taste. Has some “burning” feeling after drinking. But for the price it would be a good tequila to put in mixed drinks for a party
Andriana ❤.
Blends well with mixers, not a very strong taste/presence. Recommended for tequila enthusiasts that do not want to actually taste the tequila.
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use this to make summer margaritas and it never lets me down. I can mix in fruit with it to give a splash of color and sweetness. I enjoy it.
Joelle G.
Smooth! Great for adding to margaritas. Or if you are risky and want to take a shot this is the tequila to have on hand. It’s a great tequila
maria o.
HANOVER PARK, IL
if you are not a heavy liquor drinker this is perfect its very smooth and easy on you, yet has a great taste not to mention budget friendly!