BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Laurie A.
N Arlington, NJ
Literally rubbing alcohol. It doesn't go down smooth. I've gotten it at bars "$2 shots" when I'm already drinking so I can't taste it.
Beth K.
Rochester , MN
Decent taste for a lower priced tequila. Works well to mix drinks or make margaritas. Would not be my brand of choice to sip straight.
Jen H.
Ida
Great for a cheap margaritas. Not disgusting but there is definitely better our there. I usually have some of this in my liquor cabinet
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
It's a decent tequila. You get what you pay for. I buy this one to fix my margarita. If I'm doing shots, this won't be my first option.
Skye H.
It's a great tequila for the price point. It gets the job done without any frills, but you aren't paying out the ears for it either.
Hannah G.
For a cheaper tequila this brand isn't too bad! I'd choose this brand over many other brands out there. The price is very affordable.
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Great price and great taste, always use this brand for shots and margaritas for girls night out!! Or even when we go out to the bar!!
Renata S.
Escondido, CA
It goes down so smooth and is great whether you drink it by itself or mixing it. It is really affordable and I will continue buying.
Kyleigh H.
Fayetteville, NC
I would give 5 stars, but this tequila always leaves me with a hangover. No matter how little I drink. Other than that, I recommend!
member-7c967
Typically used for making margaritas. Not a picky tequila person when it comes to mixed drinks. Would recommend and it’s affordable.