BY SAUZA

Allie D.
Seattle, WA
To get the most out of your dollar, pick silver Sauza. If you’re a tequila snob, this is not the tequila for you. But it definitely gets the job done
Melissa P.
So smooth no harsh flavors just right love it chilled nothing better than to have a nice cold shot at the end of a long day or even when celebrating
joanna P.
I really like this tequila it’s not that strong and u could drink it with any kind of mix drink or you could even drink it as a shot love it
Rachel S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love this tequila. It's inexpensive and great for margaritas. The flavor is strong but enjoyable. I love to make margaritas with it or drink shots
Alex B.
Los Angeles
If I'm low on cash, Sauza Silver is my go-to. I don't get hung over, it's tasty, it works. I love Sauza Silver. The Blue Agave one is great too.
Liseth N.
San Diego
I love sauza silver tequila. Price is reasonable and has a smooth taste. I do prefer to use this in a mixed drink than drink it straight though.
Hannah T.
richmond
Not to expensive and gets the job done. Let’s face it weren’t not looking for tequila for the flavor. Lemme tell you this one will lay you down.
Enitan O.
Lanham, MD
I'm not the biggest fan a lot harsher then some other brands. I feel as though the only plus to this particular brand of tequila would be price.
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
Smooth. I like the flavor and this brand. I buy other brand although depending whats on sale. Fun to drink with friends and make margaritas witb
Lauren S.
Nashville
Tastes on the lower end, but also less expensive. Been a repeat customer solely because of the price. Gives me more headaches than other brands.