BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Vivian M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a cheap tequila and in my opinion you get what you pay for. I would only drink 1 or two drinks for fear of a hangover from this.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I love this brand when I'm making margaritas for more than a couple people. It's not the cheapest on the shelf but won't break the bank.
Katherine L.
Owasso
This is my favorite to use when making margaritas. Great flavor and doesn't seem to leave a sour stomach or cause hangover the next day.
Beatrice M.
Holland, OH
Fairly priced tequila, perfect for margaritas! If your looking for a more affordable tequila this smooth blanco is perfect for your needs
Diana V.
New york, NY
Not the best quality tequila, but it is good for the price.  When I buy this I mix it with juice or soda.  Consistent quality.
Samuel H.
IMPERIAL
This tequila good I recommend you buy it they sell in every store recommend you buy it you'll love it I'll buy every time I have parties
Diana P.
Temple
It's been one of my favourite go to tequilas!! I love the smoothness of it, it's great for margaritas! It doesn't break the bank either!
Julia D.
Lake Havasu City
Ive been drinking suaza tequila for a few years now. I enjoy the taste as well as the price. Its a great value for a great tequila.
Laurie A.
N Arlington, NJ
Literally rubbing alcohol. It doesn't go down smooth. I've gotten it at bars "$2 shots" when I'm already drinking so I can't taste it.
Jen H.
Ida
Great for a cheap margaritas. Not disgusting but there is definitely better our there. I usually have some of this in my liquor cabinet