BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Nautica D.
Smooth taste. I like to use this drink to make daiquiris. It's a perfect party drink because it's not as pricey as others tequilas.
Danielle H.
Another good tequila, not as smooth as patron or cabo wabo but its just as good. Makes great Margarita's and pricing is very good.
Maricela A.
I love this tequila, very smooth, easy to find and very affordable. It's great for margaritas, our favorite is the strawberry ones.
Dana L.
Hubbard, OH
It's no patrón, but it's up there! I only drink silver tequila, and I would say this is in my top three, beneath patrón and 1800.
Jenika G.
San Pablo
Not very good, but gets the job done! In my mind this is a step up from Jose, but at least it's not in a plastic bottle, lol.
Zulma P.
Great tequila smooth but strong I take a shot or 2 Everytime I visit my brother's house!!! He never misses he's tequila bottles!!
Julia M.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to tequila. It's clean and smooth. It's also affordable! Perfect with just a bit of lime and an ice cube. Love it!
Alicia R.
Fresno, CA
This is the ONLY tequila I buy and drink. I have never had a hangover with this tequila ever, that is why I always go back to it.
Anna T.
Not bad. Depends what you really like. They have some interesting flavors, which you might want to try when you feel adventurous.
Luna P.
Riverside, CA
It’s not my favorite but it is enough to mix it with other products. I wouldn’t get it again but I did get it for its low budget.