BY SAUZA

Kimberly H.
New Hope, KY
Really smooth tequila, that leaves no aftertaste! Better taste, especially considering the price! The price difference is only a few dollars more.
Abby M.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a big fan of silver tequilas, but as tequilas go, Sauza is kind of the bottom of the pecking order. It's certainly cheap, but it tastes cheap too.
Amber L.
Scottsburg, IN
Not bad and tastes great for a decent price. I actually prefer using using Sauza when mixing as opposing to shots. It makes for a better tasting drink.
Purchased a few bottles for a work Christmas party. Did well with mixers but I did not enjoy the taste of this tequila alone. Will not purchase again.
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Great price and still up there in quality as compared to “Top-shelf” brands. But the price tag is priced generously. Smooth, mixes well for margaritas!
Florencia B.
I enjoy sauza blanco tequila, its extremely affordable and perfect for margaritas. They sell this brand at all major liquor stores. would recommend it
Annika c.
Bronx, NY
This was my first time purchasing this product. It was reasonably priced.Loved it with my margaritas and also went great when I made jello shots.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
I'm not mad at this! It was the first bottle of tequila that I bought when I first started drinking and at the affordable price point it's a win for me
Nicole G.
Lakeland
I really like this product. Definitely a good choice for simple mixes. I find the quality, and quantity to be one of the better choices for the price.
Katie F.
Harrisburg, PA
It’s good for going out and not spending a lot. I personally wouldn’t buy it for the house though because I want a more expensive liquor for the house.