BY SAUZA #47 in Tequila

Alison C.
Very smooth tequila. It is easy to drink, and goes great in margaritas. This is a perfect all-around tequila to keep in the liquor cabinet.
kristy m.
Walker, LA
The taste of Sauza isn't my favorite, it's a bit salty if you ask me but it's tequila and if you add a lime it sets the party off right !!
Diana L.
Not the best tequila there is so much better out there like jimador. Taste almost like vodka, would try the gold one next might be better.
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
Good for margaritas and not too pricey, I got it at Kroger on sale so I was skeptical but it was not bad! Tasted like normal tequila to me!
Vivian M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a cheap tequila and in my opinion you get what you pay for. I would only drink 1 or two drinks for fear of a hangover from this.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I love this brand when I'm making margaritas for more than a couple people. It's not the cheapest on the shelf but won't break the bank.
Katherine L.
Owasso
This is my favorite to use when making margaritas. Great flavor and doesn't seem to leave a sour stomach or cause hangover the next day.
Diana P.
Temple
It's been one of my favourite go to tequilas!! I love the smoothness of it, it's great for margaritas! It doesn't break the bank either!
Diana V.
New york, NY
Not the best quality tequila, but it is good for the price.  When I buy this I mix it with juice or soda.  Consistent quality.
Samuel H.
IMPERIAL
This tequila good I recommend you buy it they sell in every store recommend you buy it you'll love it I'll buy every time I have parties