BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Caitlin S.
Denver, CO
A good tequila to make margaritas with. We use triple sec, frozen limeade, tequila in a vitamix for the best margarita ever. Minute Maid® LimeadeDekuyper Triple SecStirrings Margarita RimmerVitamix Professional Series 500 Brushed Stainless Steel Blender
Elizabeth D.
Smooth and a decent price. If I don’t want to spend a lot of money but wanna feel lit this is the product to buy! Add salt and lime and you won’t even notice this isn’t top shelf!
Deana C.
Amherst, MA
This is my favorite tequila to order at the bar. Its great in a margarita but also goes down easy as a shot. It is reasonably priced and easily found in most bars and liquor stores. As a bar manager I used Sauza for my most critical customers who wanted top shelf at bottom prices. They usually didn't complain about this one.
Cassandra D.
I personally love tequila, but I was not a fan of this at all. The taste was horrible, a really bad burn and almost no flavor. The only reason I give it two stars is because it's a really cheap bottle, and if you need a tequila to just mix into a drink or you're on a budget, this isn't the worst choice.
Paige S.
Bloomington, MN
This is my favorite mid line tequila to buy for delicious margaritas. It goes down smoothly without the burn of cheaper tequila. Plus the bottle looks really pretty as well!
Brandon B.
Nashville, TN
One of the better tequila's I've purchased.  Definitely worth the money.  If you're not looking to splurge on a pricier name brand tequila, Sauza is definitely the way to go.  The Blanco Tequila was a little bitter for my taste, but would still recommend and probably will purchase again.
Melissa V.
Oroville
This is my absolute favorite tequila ever! I bought this just based on price and was so amazed on how smooth and easy it was to drink! It is my go too drink from now on!
Mandy S.
Cabot
Sauza tequila was one of the most reasonably priced options at the local liquor store.  I decided to give it a try, and although it was good, I have had a better experience with other brands.  It wasn't  as smooth as I would have liked.  I probably will not purchase again.
Lydia L.
Austin, TX
I've bought this a couple times because it's affordable and goes down pretty smooth. For the price and taste, you can never go wrong with this pick when you're on a budget.
Yessenia C.
By far one of my favorite tequilas.  It is smooth and tastes good. It is affordable.  Able to find it in most stores.  I like it better than most other tequilas.  I first heard about it and bought it while i was on a trip in Virginia.  My friend picked it up.