BY SAUZA

Amanda A.
Northridge
I decided to try this Tequila because the bottle is what caught my attention. I purchased it at Von's and I decided to drink with my drinks besides other drinks we had. Smooth taste and the majority of us absolutely enjoyed it. I also liked it because it's not like other tequilas that sneak up on you.
Paige S.
Bloomington, MN
This is my favorite mid line tequila to buy for delicious margaritas. It goes down smoothly without the burn of cheaper tequila. Plus the bottle looks really pretty as well!
hannah p.
The worst of the Sauza bunch. It smells very strong like rubbing alcohol and sugary syrup.
It tastes like alcohol and sugar. the finish is burning with no real pleasant feeling on the tongue or in the throat even after a while.
Skip this one. It's not even passable as a mixer.
Katie A.
Phoenix
I used this tequila to make margaritas while on vacation.  It has great flavor and the margaritas were delicious. I was very satisfied with the quality and taste of the tequila for the price that I paid.  I would definitely buy this product again and I would recommend it to my friends.
Melissa V.
Oroville
This is my absolute favorite tequila ever! I bought this just based on price and was so amazed on how smooth and easy it was to drink! It is my go too drink from now on!
Lydia L.
Austin, TX
I've bought this a couple times because it's affordable and goes down pretty smooth. For the price and taste, you can never go wrong with this pick when you're on a budget.
Madeline T.
Los Angeles, CA
The only reason I buy this tequila is because it's cheap and always on sale at my local grocery store. It lacks a deep flavor profile, but it's suitable in mixed drinks. Not for the discerning tequila drinker, but it gets the job done when you want a little tequila with friends.
Barbara H.
San Diego
Excellent price from Target but would probably not purchase again. The burning sensation and tastes of alcohol had me after 3 sips. If you're looking to entertain on the cheap, I would go with this. If you're trying to avoid the hangover and morning after, I'd get something else.
erıcka j.
New York
Ig you're on a budget this is the best tequila to get! Its very smooth and perfect for making margaritas. Perfect to bring to a gathering and not hurt your wallet.
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
This tequila is available at most major retailers and liquor stores. I prefer the Blanco Tequila over the other ones because it has a smoother taste, and I am not fan of the smokey taste. Its price is in the average range, and it lasts you for a while. Good to take to a party.