BY SAUZA #42 in Tequila

Florencia B.
I enjoy sauza blanco tequila, its extremely affordable and perfect for margaritas. They sell this brand at all major liquor stores. would recommend it
Emily L.
North adams, MA
Love it. It had such a smooth taste. My boyfriend doesn't enjoy tequila shots and even he had no problems with it. It is reasonably priced, as well.
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
To get the most out of your dollar, pick silver Sauza. If you’re a tequila snob, this is not the tequila for you. But it definitely gets the job done
Melissa P.
So smooth no harsh flavors just right love it chilled nothing better than to have a nice cold shot at the end of a long day or even when celebrating
Ana F.
A good tequila and great for mixing and making margaritas with. Sauza has a variety so you can find the type of tequila you like best if not this one
Alyy💋 Z.
Arlington
Smooth i was skeptical of buying this tequila. Only because i usually drink patron but i seen this and my boyfriend loves it so i purchased and love
Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
I prefer a clear tequila, and if I cant get my favorite tequila, or want to keep it cheap, I always gravitate towards this. Decent, slightly smooth.
Nesi S.
I am all about some Blanco tequila it's smoother and makes everything taste so much better. What I use in a mixed drink when I want it to be stronger
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Cheap and decent. Two of the most important attributes to tequila. Worked well for my long islands. I'm not a margarita girl but it's pretty decent.
Jessica C.
Great for when you want to get drunk and your pockets are kind of empty. This is a very inexpensive tequila with a great quality and a strong taste!