BY SAUZA #50 in Tequila

Katie F.
Harrisburg, PA
It’s good for going out and not spending a lot. I personally wouldn’t buy it for the house though because I want a more expensive liquor for the house.
Melissa P.
So smooth no harsh flavors just right love it chilled nothing better than to have a nice cold shot at the end of a long day or even when celebrating
Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
I prefer a clear tequila, and if I cant get my favorite tequila, or want to keep it cheap, I always gravitate towards this. Decent, slightly smooth.
Nesi S.
I am all about some Blanco tequila it's smoother and makes everything taste so much better. What I use in a mixed drink when I want it to be stronger
Lauren G.
Nazareth, PA
Cheap and decent. Two of the most important attributes to tequila. Worked well for my long islands. I'm not a margarita girl but it's pretty decent.
Anissa A.
Victorville , CA
Smoothest tequila I’ve ever drank. Didn’t even need a chaser compared to others. I’m a light weight and this was delicious and gave me a good buzz !
Allie D.
Seattle, WA
To get the most out of your dollar, pick silver Sauza. If you’re a tequila snob, this is not the tequila for you. But it definitely gets the job done
Ana L.
A good tequila and great for mixing and making margaritas with. Sauza has a variety so you can find the type of tequila you like best if not this one
Alyy💋 Z.
Arlington
Smooth i was skeptical of buying this tequila. Only because i usually drink patron but i seen this and my boyfriend loves it so i purchased and love
Jessica C.
Great for when you want to get drunk and your pockets are kind of empty. This is a very inexpensive tequila with a great quality and a strong taste!