BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Florencia B.
I enjoy sauza blanco tequila, its extremely affordable and perfect for margaritas. They sell this brand at all major liquor stores. would recommend it
Purchased a few bottles for a work Christmas party. Did well with mixers but I did not enjoy the taste of this tequila alone. Will not purchase again.
Elizabeth B.
I got a 750 ml Sauza tequila for about $10 and got a rebate with an app for $4, so it was quite a good deal. The bottle was classy and it tasted great.
Melissa P.
So smooth no harsh flavors just right love it chilled nothing better than to have a nice cold shot at the end of a long day or even when celebrating
Melissa G.
Mandeville , LA
I prefer a clear tequila, and if I cant get my favorite tequila, or want to keep it cheap, I always gravitate towards this. Decent, slightly smooth.
Alyy💋 Z.
Arlington
Smooth i was skeptical of buying this tequila. Only because i usually drink patron but i seen this and my boyfriend loves it so i purchased and love
Nesi S.
I am all about some Blanco tequila it's smoother and makes everything taste so much better. What I use in a mixed drink when I want it to be stronger
Anissa A.
Victorville , CA
Smoothest tequila I’ve ever drank. Didn’t even need a chaser compared to others. I’m a light weight and this was delicious and gave me a good buzz !
Emily L.
North adams, MA
Love it. It had such a smooth taste. My boyfriend doesn't enjoy tequila shots and even he had no problems with it. It is reasonably priced, as well.
Jessica C.
Great for when you want to get drunk and your pockets are kind of empty. This is a very inexpensive tequila with a great quality and a strong taste!