BY SAUZA

Cindy T.
Westchester
Good to mix with juices. Also very affordable you can also find this brand at many liquor stores. Taste is pretty strong but still always good to try. You won't be disappointed
Hayley M.
I would definitely recommend this tequila to anyone willing to try it! It goes great for homeade margaritas, frozen or on the rocks! Drank it at my best friends bachelorette party and we had a super fun evening! Good taste for just the right kind of price!
Ashley H.
This is my 2nd facorite tequila to use in my margaritas. It is absolutely delicious and get the job done !
Natasha K.
Delicious for our pink lemonade margaritas!! The perfect combo of flavor and not too strong. I will definitely purchase this brand again due to value and price!
Maria C.
Tucson, Az
Purchased at: Walmart
Good for mixed drinks, I will continue to purchase this product for parties. It is affordable and meets all of my expectations for a tequila at its price point.
Ana-Cristina M.
S Burlington, VT
This tequila is pretty smooth and goes down great when it is chilled! My favorite is to mix it in spicy margaritas as I think it enhances the flavor of jalapeño
Michelle S.
Great product. Makes for good margaritas and mixed drinks. Used to drink it more often when I worked in a bar but will be purchasing tonight to make margaritas.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
This is well worth the money. It's a favorite of mine that I like to use for mixed drinks I can pick this up at my local grocery store it's well worth the money
Mary G.
Fresno, CA
Pretty good tequila. I love to mix this and make Margaritas. It has a slight aftertaste drinking it straight so that's why I prefer to mix this into cocktails.
Raven M.
Lawndale, CA
This is certainly my favorite tequila. Tequila in general is a bit on the less tasty side but this one is the best I've had so far. Goes well with margaritas!