BY SAUZA

Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
Tequila is one of my favorite alcohols, to make margaritas or to shoot. I think this tequila is good for the price point. I really enjoy this tequila because it's not as bitter as some.
Michele B.
Orange
This one is great as well. Never tied shots but it makes a great Margarita and Long Island Iced Tea. Stands up well when mixed. I've bought this one several times fo a reasonable price.
Chelsea C.
Lakewood , CA
Looking for a smooth not so harsh tequila to take shots with ? You should try this one . Doesn’t burn going down and it doesn’t have a nasty after taste Sauza Blanco Tequila
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
This is a nice tequila. Smooth and flavorful. Very tasty!!! I didn’t think I would like it but I love it. I bought it at my local shop. The cost was what I expected. I’d buy again...
Paula D.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a popular brand for tequila. I drunk with friends last year, but I didn't like it very much because the tast is bitter. I don't think in drinking again, despite being cheap.
Maisi C.
This is one of my favorite tequilas! Wonderfully smooth as it goes down but a nice kick once it actually hits you! Definitely on my "Always Buy" list! Sauza Blanco Tequila
Sabrina L.
Bogalusa
I prefer the Blanco Suiza because it compliments my margaritas so well.  I really love a good margarita but do not want the Tequila to be over powering.  I enjoyed the smooth flavor.
Rosa W.
San Gabriel
We use this quite a bit for margaritas, either lime or strawberry . Delicious, smooth flavor. Try it with Jell-O shots, use lime jello and substitute one part water with tequila.
Tiffany M.
Fort Mill, SC
Love sauza tequila goes down smooth hits the spot and is still strong! Having the high proof as other more well known tequilas but better price and a lime like flavor going down!
Jackie C.
White Plains, NY
Decent tequila, for a pretty good value. I'm partial to a clear tequila so this fits my needs. Not too expensive but still tastes good. Definitely not the best out there but you get what you pay for!