BY SAUZA #42 in Tequila

GABBY M.
Really good for margaritas! I would not buy it if you are looking for something to drink straight and it is more expensive if you just plan on using it for mixed drinks.
Jessica P.
Sioux Falls , SD
This is a great, affordable tequila. It's super reasonable for price, is ok for flavor, & easy to find. Does have a little burn to it, but can't be beat for the price. Great for mixing in margaritas, or for bigger parties!
Johnny M.
If your wanting to make the perfect margarita look no further even taking shots of this tequila go down smooth, I believe they even have a mix for even more convinced.
Sydonia M.
San Francisco, CA
I love mixing this with juices or sodas. Good I'm both because it's a light colored alcohol so it mixes well with both in my opinion. I love the state and brand is great.
Alexa S.
Good cheap tequila for mixed drinks. I wouldnt reccomend drinking it straight unless you like a stronger taste but is definitely bearable compared to cheaper tequilas.
Kalob G.
Indianapolis, IN
Good for large margaritas or mixed drinks that cover up the taste. It's cheap; therefore, has a cheap taste. But if you're drinking just to get drunk, then here you go.
Erika J.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a good tequila for the price. Perfect with a La Croix for a light in calorie drink. I personally preferred the silver over the gold but both are good quality.
Ashlee B.
Wrightwood, CA
This is my favorite tequila to use when whipping up batches of margaritas! Whether blended or on the rocks, classic or fancy, the taste of this tequila shines through
Aisha C.
Bronx, NY
This tequila brings me back to my trip over the spring break to cancun! My favorite tequila to put in margaritas, I always keep a bottle in my cabinet for when you get those pop up guests and have to whip up some drinks.
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
This product was alright. I prefer to drink my tequila as a shot and it's not as smooth as I'd like. If using for a margarita or in a drink, it definitely tastes just fine!