BY SAUZA #48 in Tequila

Melissa K.
Carson City
A smooth, great tasting tequila for less money? Yes, please! I usually get this out at bars and it is one of my favorite tequilas to drink. It is pure and delicious!
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
This product was alright. I prefer to drink my tequila as a shot and it's not as smooth as I'd like. If using for a margarita or in a drink, it definitely tastes just fine!
Lisa Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
Sauza is great for margaritas and froxen drinks. Its moderately priced and not too strong. It is very comparable to the highet priced brands. I would purchase again!
Liz A.
Brookfield
This tequila is a great value and makes a pretty good margarita. It would be difficult to drink it straight, but for the purpose of margaritas it is a great choice!
Erica O.
Grand Rapids
This tequila is excellent if you are looking for one that is affordable and delicious. I have been able to find it in any convenience store that sells liquor.
Ashley S.
Azle
Sauza Silver Tequila is really smooth. It's the perfect tequila for my favorite drink of all time which is a strawberry margarita or watermelon margarita.
Maya H.
Inglewood, CA
Inexpensive and goes down well! My favorite drink mix: blended strawberries with lime juice, shake with the tequila and Cointreau and add a little salt on the rim.
Olga D.
La Grange Pk, IL
I tend to buy this for parties. It's reasonably priced and seems to please the crowd. We usually add it to our margarita mix. Purchased many times and will continue.
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
It's great for a cheap tequila. Used in mixers you couldn't taste the difference. By itself, I wouldn't recommend taking it dry. A training wheels drink for sure
Vanessa M.
Ok this tequila is good. When taking a shot it goes down smooth. Needles to say it is affordable. Perfect for margaritas or tequila sunrise or just on the rocks. I would recommend you to try this tequila.