BY SAUZA #46 in Tequila

Vanessa C.
West Warwick, RI
Good cheap tequila its probs the cheapest out there and i think its very good still can do shots and have some fun with it without it burning like some cheap vodkas aka burnettes
Jesica C.
Fontana, CA
My favorite sauza silver! Smooth, delicious, easy to mix. It's reasonable priced but great quality. That's what I love about it. I buy it at any supermarket. This is my go-to and patron too. Never get a hang over. Very satisfied.
Amber M.
Rowlett
This is really good tasting tequila, especially to make some margaritas with. If you want a reasonably priced tequila and still smooth I would get this for your next party!
GABBY M.
Really good for margaritas! I would not buy it if you are looking for something to drink straight and it is more expensive if you just plan on using it for mixed drinks.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I love the price of this large bottle at Costco! I use for my margaritas and it's so good!! I usually buy the gold, but Costco only had the silver and I'm not dissatisfied
Johnny M.
If your wanting to make the perfect margarita look no further even taking shots of this tequila go down smooth, I believe they even have a mix for even more convinced.
Sydonia M.
San Francisco, CA
I love mixing this with juices or sodas. Good I'm both because it's a light colored alcohol so it mixes well with both in my opinion. I love the state and brand is great.
Alexa S.
Good cheap tequila for mixed drinks. I wouldnt reccomend drinking it straight unless you like a stronger taste but is definitely bearable compared to cheaper tequilas.
Jessica P.
Sioux Falls , SD
This is a great, affordable tequila. It's super reasonable for price, is ok for flavor, & easy to find. Does have a little burn to it, but can't be beat for the price. Great for mixing in margaritas, or for bigger parties!
Kalob G.
Indianapolis, IN
Good for large margaritas or mixed drinks that cover up the taste. It's cheap; therefore, has a cheap taste. But if you're drinking just to get drunk, then here you go.