BY SAUZA #49 in Tequila

Chelsea C.
Lakewood, CA
Looking for a smooth not so harsh tequila to take shots with ? You should try this one . Doesn’t burn going down and it doesn’t have a nasty after taste Sauza Blanco Tequila
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
This is a nice tequila. Smooth and flavorful. Very tasty!!! I didn’t think I would like it but I love it. I bought it at my local shop. The cost was what I expected. I’d buy again...
Paula B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a popular brand for tequila. I drunk with friends last year, but I didn't like it very much because the tast is bitter. I don't think in drinking again, despite being cheap.
Sabrina L.
Bogalusa
I prefer the Blanco Suiza because it compliments my margaritas so well.  I really love a good margarita but do not want the Tequila to be over powering.  I enjoyed the smooth flavor.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
When I worked at a Mexican restaurant, we used Sauza as our house tequila. Because it was delicious!!! It made our margaritas so smooth and tasty, they were def a favorite on the menu.
Gabrielle R.
Sauza is another favorite of mine. My uncle who currently lives in Baja CA. Introduced me to this as a cheaper alternative. It's very smooth to shoot if that's something your into.
Michelle D.
Chicago
Great tequila to make Palomas with , or if you just need to take a pick me up shot . Great price , great taste , what more do you want. I always pick it up at my local liquor store.
Maisi C.
This is one of my favorite tequilas! Wonderfully smooth as it goes down but a nice kick once it actually hits you! Definitely on my "Always Buy" list! Sauza Blanco Tequila
Tiffany M.
Fort Mill, SC
Love sauza tequila goes down smooth hits the spot and is still strong! Having the high proof as other more well known tequilas but better price and a lime like flavor going down!
Taylor P.
Not a fan. I love tequila, I mean I'm from Texas, but this tasted like rubbing alcohol for me. It's definitely affordable but I'd spend a little more money for a smoother taste