BY SAUZA

Mandy S.
Cabot
Sauza tequila was one of the most reasonably priced options at the local liquor store.  I decided to give it a try, and although it was good, I have had a better experience with other brands.  It wasn't  as smooth as I would have liked.  I probably will not purchase again.
Yessenia C.
By far one of my favorite tequilas.  It is smooth and tastes good. It is affordable.  Able to find it in most stores.  I like it better than most other tequilas.  I first heard about it and bought it while i was on a trip in Virginia.  My friend picked it up.
April H.
If you love Margaritas, this is the one for you! It provides a smooth aftertaste while still allowing you to taste the sourness of the lime mix. You can do strong or weak, on the rocks or frozen, salt or no salt! It is the perfect item to make your margaritas the best one yet!
Hailey E.
Fort Worth, TX
Tastes great with some salt and limes! We always bring this to a party to really get it started! Better than most tequilas I've tried! It is a great price for how much you get and how good it makes you feel after drinking it. I would highly recommend the product to anyone and everyone!
Emily S.
My all time favorite tequila that is my go-to at the liquor store and restaurants. It is smooth and I use it in my margaritas every time. I can easily pick up at Kroger or our local liquor store. Truly some of the best margaritas I've ever had and I continue to drink it weekly!
Priscilla R.
This is best for mixing drinks. I would defiantly only buy it if you are adding a lot of different flavors to it. It's very affordable and can be a go to brand if you need to grab a quick mixer. It's convenient because you can find it almost everywhere they sell alcohol.
Cassanya P.
Sauza is a perfect go to tequila. I often order sauza in restaurants when I get a margarita because I know I can trust it and I know what I’ll be getting. There’s nothing special about it in my opinion just like there’s nothing bad about it. It’s great for mixing.
susie L.
Tampa
An average tequila to make margaritas. Not as good as  or other alternatives I’ve tried before. There are better tequilas out there. I bought it at my local liquor store. It was my third time buying this tequila. I will not buy again because it’s not as good as others
Kayla L.
Waukesha, WI
I've only every had this product when it's been mixed in my drinks at different restaurants. I don't know the true cost of the product. It seemed pretty affordable in a restaurant setting. Will probably buy again in the future. Overall would recommend.
Leah T.
Mobile, AL
This Tequila is first in line for a 5 star review.  What's there to say about it? It's tequila. Take your preferred amount of shots, and you're gonna be hitting the floor. It might be just a little cheap, but hey, if it gets you drunk does it really matter?