BY SAUZA #42 in Tequila

Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
Me friends and I usually never get sauza tequila if we buy a bottle for ourselves. But whenever we go to millers ale house this is the only kind we get. It’s well there and therefore the cheapest. Still has a good taste. To me tequila is tequila.
Evelig N.
E Wenatchee, WA
I like taking shots of this because they’re easy to take down plus the taste isn’t as strong as others. Maybe the packaging can be better. But this drink is always affordable when I look for it. And I usually buy it at safe-way store
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This tequila does the job, but it isn't as good as other tequilas with a higher price point. I wouldn't necessarily want this tequila in a margarita, but it's great for making Jell-O shots where the flavor overpowers the tequila a bit!
Sin'Kira K.
North Las Vegas
Considering for a cheaper option for tequila it is one of my favorites. Still has a quick and may not be the smoothest compared to top shelf tequila. But for its price it is definitely worth it. My go to for on a budget.
Rose R.
San Antonio
I prefer reposado or anejo but this blanco is very smooth. It is also nice when making margaritas. I have had other blanco that taste was very poor quality but this one always does the trick. I definitely recommend it.
Sara J.
Parkville, MD
Everyone always goes to Patron, but Sauza is a great slightly cheaper alternative. Just as good for a straight shot as a margarita. Always chilled though. Nice bite that doesn’t overpower the tequilas natural flavor.
Tara M.
San Diego
Great tequila when iced. Perfect for when you want to make margaritas at home. If your goal is shots make sure to chill the tequila first. This is better in a mixed cocktail. All in all good tequila for the money.
Ashley B.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s a cheap tequila that I use in margaritas. I add a limeade frozen drink, then use the cup to measure the tequila, 12oz of light beer and cherry 7up. It’s called cherry beer margaritas and they are delicious
Silvia C.
Sacramento
This tequila is okay. I love it for margaritas and mixing drinks. I will continues to purchase for that reason. It’s a little harsh but good enough. It’s a good value and I would definitely purchase again.
Alondra G.
Fresno,CA
Pretty good tequila. It’s smooth, doesn’t burn as much. It is pretty affordable. The flavor is good. All you need is some salt and lemon. It’s perfect for shots or margaritas. Would definitely buy again.