BY SAUZA #46 in Tequila

Sarina Y.
This drink is perfect whether your drink it by itself or my favorite way is making it into a cuba which is whe  you mix it with some squirt soda and ice and some tajin on the rim of the cup it is delicious.
David M.
El Paso, TX
Top top top flavor of the silver tequilas. It’s very close second to Patron but it’s best neat for my taste. It’s super smooth and I️ definitely love be having this in stock because of the price.
precious p.
I love Sauza tequila, specifically after sitting in the freezer for some time. I love it in my margarita, my Jell-O shot, or just straight, no chase. The price is right, too. I always have a bottle.
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
You can usually find this on sale in my area and for the price I think it's is smooth! Not quite as smooth as patron but more affordable. Tastes great in a margarita! I'll definitely keep buying it
Kate B.
Eustis, FL
Mix this with one can of frozen limeade, 8oz of water and a beer and you have the best homemade margaritas EVER. the tequila is cheap and not the best overall, but you'd never know it in this marg.
Vitina H.
Fresno, CA
Very good flavorful tequila for a low price. You can pair Sauza with many different mixed drinks including margaritas! Sauza is my go to drink for big party’s and making cupcakes or Jell-O shots!
Sarah B.
As a major fan of tequila, I try to taste different kinds. Although this wasn't one of my favorites it was not bad. Not as smooth as I would have liked it but having it chilled helped it go down.
Jenna G.
magnolia, tx
This tequila is the best base for any margarita! I don’t think the price point is anything over what you would pay for something of equal quality but this will always be in my liquor cabinet