BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Sarah B.
As a major fan of tequila, I try to taste different kinds. Although this wasn't one of my favorites it was not bad. Not as smooth as I would have liked it but having it chilled helped it go down.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
It's ok to make mixed drinks with, but can be a little rough to stomach if you're taking shots. If you're looking for a affordable DELICIOUS alternative l, I would recommend coralejo tequila!
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Yummy tequila! It does give me a bit of a hangover but that’s different for everyone! It’s a reasonable price for the quality and both the gold and silver are really yummy and can cater to any tequila lover.
Tammy C.
Gig Harbor
We love our Sauza Blonco Tequila. I don't know why but my household prefers the Blonco (white) Tequilas over the Gold. Much better than Jose Cuervo. Nice for shots or in a margarita. One of our go to Tequilas.
Naim M.
Lacey , WA
Margaritas! This is a cheaper, decent quality tequila that is great for serving to guests on a budget. Use it blended or on the rocks either way it gets the job done. Very strong tasting.
Brenda V.
South Gate, CA
This tequila is ok, I buy it when I'm kind of broke, I'm a repeat consumer like very repeat I'm an alcoholic it's very affordable my next affordable owner is Jose Cuervo its honestly a little harsh compare to some other tequilas but yes I would buy it again
yajaira p.
Personally I like the white with the Suson tequila because for me it goes down smoother and this is the best one I personally think to make margaritas with and who doesn't like margaritas
Michele B.
This one is great as well. Never tied shots but it makes a great Margarita and Long Island Iced Tea. Stands up well when mixed. I've bought this one several times fo a reasonable price.
Gladys C.
The mixability of Sauza is where my fascination truly lies. Sure, it is good to sip, but it really is best in a balanced mixed drink with fresh fruits. Even alone in a shot glass rimmed with salt, is perfection! Really good would recommend to others!
Chelsea C.
Lakewood, CA
Looking for a smooth not so harsh tequila to take shots with ? You should try this one . Doesn’t burn going down and it doesn’t have a nasty after taste Sauza Blanco Tequila