BY SAUZA

Naim M.
Yelm, WA
Margaritas! This is a cheaper, decent quality tequila that is great for serving to guests on a budget. Use it blended or on the rocks either way it gets the job done. Very strong tasting.
yajaira p.
Personally I like the white with the Suson tequila because for me it goes down smoother and this is the best one I personally think to make margaritas with and who doesn't like margaritas
Gladys C.
The mixability of Sauza is where my fascination truly lies. Sure, it is good to sip, but it really is best in a balanced mixed drink with fresh fruits. Even alone in a shot glass rimmed with salt, is perfection! Really good would recommend to others!
Kelsey O.
Petaluma, CA
Not too bad in a margarita if you add a salt rim but wouldn't recommend taking a shot of this. Tequila is one of the alcohols I would spend the extra dollar on to get something better
Gabrielle L.
Kent, OH
Sauza is another favorite of mine. My uncle who currently lives in Baja CA. Introduced me to this as a cheaper alternative. It's very smooth to shoot if that's something your into.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
This is a nice tequila. Smooth and flavorful. Very tasty!!! I didn’t think I would like it but I love it. I bought it at my local shop. The cost was what I expected. I’d buy again...
Michelle D.
Chicago
Great tequila to make Palomas with , or if you just need to take a pick me up shot . Great price , great taste , what more do you want. I always pick it up at my local liquor store.
Taylor P.
Not a fan. I love tequila, I mean I'm from Texas, but this tasted like rubbing alcohol for me. It's definitely affordable but I'd spend a little more money for a smoother taste
Kelsey W.
Selma
I do like this tequila. It's not as pricey and isnt as rough as the cheap cheap stuff. Its not super smoothe but it is a good brand. And the percentage of alcohol is great too.
Crayoff F.
A cheaper alternative of Tequila great for mass Margarita making shenanigans. This is a party must when playing drinking games or making cocktails and any type of jungle juice.