BY SAUZA

precious p.
I love Sauza tequila, specifically after sitting in the freezer for some time. I love it in my margarita, my Jell-O shot, or just straight, no chase. The price is right, too. I always have a bottle.
Jeannette M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
It is a good tequila only thing is it can be a little soft. Obviously if you drink a lot of it you will feel it but if you just do a couple shots it’s really not that strong so it won’t get you drunk
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
You can usually find this on sale in my area and for the price I think it's is smooth! Not quite as smooth as patron but more affordable. Tastes great in a margarita! I'll definitely keep buying it
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Kate B.
Eustis, FL
Mix this with one can of frozen limeade, 8oz of water and a beer and you have the best homemade margaritas EVER. the tequila is cheap and not the best overall, but you'd never know it in this marg.
Vitina H.
Fresno, CA
Very good flavorful tequila for a low price. You can pair Sauza with many different mixed drinks including margaritas! Sauza is my go to drink for big party’s and making cupcakes or Jell-O shots!
Jenna G.
magnolia, tx
This tequila is the best base for any margarita! I don’t think the price point is anything over what you would pay for something of equal quality but this will always be in my liquor cabinet
Tammy C.
Gig Harbor
We love our Sauza Blonco Tequila. I don't know why but my household prefers the Blonco (white) Tequilas over the Gold. Much better than Jose Cuervo. Nice for shots or in a margarita. One of our go to Tequilas.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Yummy tequila! It does give me a bit of a hangover but that’s different for everyone! It’s a reasonable price for the quality and both the gold and silver are really yummy and can cater to any tequila lover.