BY SAUZA

Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
Favorite thing to put in a margarita! It's so smooth and goes down so well. I love this for making my favorite thing to drink. It's a lot smoother than other tequilas but I can appreciate the smoothness.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
A good option if you are looking for something affordable that is not made with vodka. I usually have this put in my mixed drinks because it is easy to mix. It may sound on but try it with cranberry juice.
Sarina Y.
This drink is perfect whether your drink it by itself or my favorite way is making it into a cuba which is whe  you mix it with some squirt soda and ice and some tajin on the rim of the cup it is delicious.
David M.
El Paso, TX
Top top top flavor of the silver tequilas. It’s very close second to Patron but it’s best neat for my taste. It’s super smooth and I️ definitely love be having this in stock because of the price.
precious p.
I love Sauza tequila, specifically after sitting in the freezer for some time. I love it in my margarita, my Jell-O shot, or just straight, no chase. The price is right, too. I always have a bottle.
Jeannette M.
Indianapolis, IN
It is a good tequila only thing is it can be a little soft. Obviously if you drink a lot of it you will feel it but if you just do a couple shots it’s really not that strong so it won’t get you drunk
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I just love it. It taste so wonderful and it’s a favorite for the holidays! It’s perfect for margaritas and the shots go down go easily down your throat. It’s something to share with family and friends!
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Kate B.
Eustis, FL
Mix this with one can of frozen limeade, 8oz of water and a beer and you have the best homemade margaritas EVER. the tequila is cheap and not the best overall, but you'd never know it in this marg.
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
You can usually find this on sale in my area and for the price I think it's is smooth! Not quite as smooth as patron but more affordable. Tastes great in a margarita! I'll definitely keep buying it