BY SAUZA #47 in Tequila

Mayram C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I got a drink at Ohjah (hibachi place) called Tequila Sunrise and it was surprisingly delicious. It didn't have a strong aftertaste, wasn't bitter, and actually went down smoothly. I would definitely buy a bottle of this to make drinks at home.
Azzalee G.
This is the tequila you buy when you will be making mixed drinks!!! It's very affordable and you won't be upset when it gets used up very quickly to make drinks a tad strong!! All in all a great tequila for mixed beverages!!!
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
Shots or mixed drink this tequila is smooth. The price makes it a perfect purchase for a party or get together with friends. It can be mixed with lemonade, margarita mix, infused into uce cream or foods. Absolutely delicious.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I was given this bottle as a gift, and to be honest, I didn't really enjoy it. It had a very heavy and distinct taste to it, which I didn't like at all. It was priced okay, but this would not be my first choice of tequila.
Taylor N.
Excellent tequila for when you want to mix it with a soda or even in a margarita mix. Definitely gets the job done if you consume enough of it. Lol nice price point for the quality of the drink. Would definitely recommend.
Aida B.
I like this tequila. We usually buy it when we have parties to take shots. But we also use it to make mix drink. We a really like it. We are repeat consumers, we buy it all the time. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
It's cheap, but it gets the job done! I'm only 21, so I'm not an expert, but Souza is pretty decent. My roommates and I usually get Souza when we want to have a ~wild~ night, and it always ends up with the best stories!
Antione M.
South Bend
Have to say this is one strong tequila its a spanish drink for a reason pun intended . First time i drank it i was instantly drunk from about 3 shots.it kind of strong going down you will need a chaser if non experienced
Flo J.
Union, NJ
As I've said, I'm not picky with my tequila. This was the cheaper tequila of choice during college, so while it's nostalgic I don't know that I would purchase on my adult life with so many alternative brands to try.
Jada A.
Shelton, CT
I didn't really enjoy this tequila as much as I have enjoyed others. It has a harsh taste and smell, it is not as smooth as I like my tequila and I find I have to mix it rather than be able to just take shots of it.