BY SAUZA #42 in Tequila

Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Average tequila - cheap and easy to find, but definitely not a good tequila for sipping. Works well for margaritas and mixed drinks. I have been able to find it a most liquor stores. There are definitely better tequilas for the price. I would not particularly recommend this tequila.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite tequila to go in a margarita! Omg its not strong and you cant taste it the alcohol in your margarita. I personally like mine with no salt in the rim and on the rocks!
Liz S.
Busting out this bottle always feels like bringing the party. For the price I feel like it's impressively smooth. I've bought it a few times now and would buy it again. Only gave it 4 stars because tequila is definitely not my go-to alcohol in general.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
As far as clear tequila goes, this is pretty great. Moderately priced which is great, and you can tell it is not cheap stuff. Price point is perfect if you are looking for something a little nicer than a margarita tequila that you will hide the taste of.
Joseph B.
Sunnyvale
Was a lot better than I expected, but to be completely honest i'd still prefer about five other brands before drinking again. Nothing was wrong with the drink just nothing really stood out for me enough to recommend to someone else over something else.
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
I typically only drink tequila when Im making Margaritas and this one does the job nicely. I think the quality of this is really good and a little goes a long way. Im not a light weight drinker but even a little in the mix turns out to be plenty for me.
Erika J.
Fort Collins
Good price for a good product. Perfect for mixing, makes wonderful margaritas. Also great on the rocks with some soda water. This tequila is an affordable price and is available at most liquor stores. Overall, I am always very satisfied when I get Sauza.
Kelly S.
Louisville, KY
This is a tequila that gets the job done. Not the tequila you need, but the tequila you deserve. Not exactly the best tequila in town but also not the worst. I would not drink it on the rocks but it tastes pretty darn tasty in a margarita or mixed drink!
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I don't drink Tequila that often but when I do, I try to go with quality. I'm not too fond of the taste so I try to buy a tequila that has a higher quality taste and Sauza does. The price is affordable and the quality of the product is apparent.
Cesar H.
This tequila is better used for margaritas. Do not attempt to drink it as a shot or by itself. If you are drinking margaritas on a budget, Sauza is your friend. Not as good as Espolon or Patron, but decent enough. Would buy again for a party to share.