BY SAUZA #44 in Tequila

Cesar H.
This tequila is better used for margaritas. Do not attempt to drink it as a shot or by itself. If you are drinking margaritas on a budget, Sauza is your friend. Not as good as Espolon or Patron, but decent enough. Would buy again for a party to share.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I don't drink Tequila that often but when I do, I try to go with quality. I'm not too fond of the taste so I try to buy a tequila that has a higher quality taste and Sauza does. The price is affordable and the quality of the product is apparent.
Lorissa K.
New york, NY
While this is not the absolute best tequila on the market, it's comparable to its higher priced counterparts while remaining more affordable. Great for parties, larger gatherings, or purely in the pursuit of being thrifty without sacrificing quality.
Erin M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sauza is a great tequila if you are making a lot of mixed drinks and need to buy a large bottle. It's affordable and mixes very well! For taking straight, it doesn't go down as nice as some other more expensive tequilas- but you get what you pay for!
Madhavi N.
Tequila is my favorite alcohol and I think Sauza is a great brand. This tequila tastes great and mixes well with other things. I think it is as good or better than most patron tequilas. The price is also pretty great so I would recommend it to others.
Lisa B.
Margaritas. They are my favorite! This serves up excellent flavor for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend. Tip: If the gold and silver cost the same buy the silver, the gold is just food coloring! Now go make a margarita and enjoy it!
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
The Blanco is not as bad as the Gold,  but still I think it has an awful taste,  especially for shots.  If you are going to mix it in margaritas it tastes ok.  Its definitely affordable and you can find this pretty much anywhere!!
Lizzie L.
Davenport, FL
I tried this brand for the first time yesterday and it was pretty good for the price. I thought the taste was a little intense but overall went down okay. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because it tastes the same as any other house tequila.
Danielle R.
Nice silver tequila. More smooth than gold. Reasonable price. Best in margaritas. Purchased multiple times from local liquor store. Not an expensive liquor. Very reasonable. Better choice in Sauza line. Recommend for inexpensive silver tequila.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sauza is a very affordable tequila brand that doesn't disappoint. It has a great tequila flavor that is good for margaritas. It is available at most liquor stores. I have bought this product multiple times and will continue to buy it for my tequila needs.