BY SAUZA #45 in Tequila

Maxwell V.
Arlington, TX
Tequila is always good, in my opinion, but I have to concede a strong preference for the gold stuff. Silver is just never going to do it for me the same way. That being said, Sauza Blanco is the best not-gold tequila I think I've ever had so far. Further research necessary.
Priscilla R.
This is best for mixing drinks. I would defiantly only buy it if you are adding a lot of different flavors to it. It's very affordable and can be a go to brand if you need to grab a quick mixer. It's convenient because you can find it almost everywhere they sell alcohol.
Kayla W.
Oceanside, CA
This is the typical college tequila. Blends well enough to make drinks out of and keep drinking, really puts you on your a**, and leaves you with a hangover to say "how'd I get back in my bed last night?". Affordable, and good for a good kegger when you're not into beer.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
The price works for mixed drinks. I wouldn't drink this straight up, but it works nicely in margaritas that let you taste the tequila instead of completely masking it. This is a good inbetween tequila for both flavor and price. I'd buy it again simply because it's a good compromise.
susie L.
Tampa
An average tequila to make margaritas. Not as good as  or other alternatives I’ve tried before. There are better tequilas out there. I bought it at my local liquor store. It was my third time buying this tequila. I will not buy again because it’s not as good as others
Jennifer C.
Oxford, MS
Smooth and great for mixing. I used it in a summer time drink. It worked very well with other liquors I was using. I also added it to citrus flavors to make an adult punch. I would purchase again. The price was reasonable and it is an “easy to find” product in my town.
Melissa P.
Sauza Blanco Tequila is a drink that you can count on to help you chase the troubles of the day away. The price is affordable, and the quality is still there. It also works great for serving a large crowd. I would recommend this to others as a drink you can count on.
Sara K.
This isn't Tequila you want to drink on the rocks. It's reasonably priced and you get what you pay for. However, this Tequila makes the most sense financially when making margaritas as the mixers drown it out! I don't notice or mind this vodka in a margarita at all!
Kayla L.
Waukesha, WI
I've only every had this product when it's been mixed in my drinks at different restaurants. I don't know the true cost of the product. It seemed pretty affordable in a restaurant setting. Will probably buy again in the future. Overall would recommend.
My S.
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT IT IS DISGUSTING AND NOT THAT GOOD AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT THINK IT COMPARES TO ANY IT IS SO DAM GROSS !!!!! MY SISTERS LOVE IT AND I DONT SEE HOW ! IT IS THE WORST BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT SO MAYBE YOULL LOVE IT