BY SAUZA #50 in Tequila

Jessica B.
Brooklyn, NY
Although many people enjoy Jose Curevo tequila I find Sauza to be a better brand. Jose Curevo I often get a hangover and headache from drinking even if I don't drink much of it. Sauza is smooth and makes a great margarita on the rocks. Often when out drinking I request Sauza rather than Jose Curevo. I feel like since at bars they don't realize the quality of Sauza over Jose I get a great margarita for less money. Since Jose is considered the premier of tequila on a budget. [product:sauza-tres-generaciones-reposado-tequila-]
Katie A.
Phoenix
I used this tequila to make margaritas while on vacation.  It has great flavor and the margaritas were delicious. I was very satisfied with the quality and taste of the tequila for the price that I paid.  I would definitely buy this product again and I would recommend it to my friends.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Corina V.
Puyallup, WA
Sauza tequila is my go to when on a budget. The price is right and it does the job. No hangovers and I’ve never been sick from it. I will continue to purchase this drink and recommend it to other who are also looking to have a good time but don’t want to break their pockets.
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
The color is dark amber and the taste is so velvety smooth and sweet that if it didn’t say “sauzo Blanco” on the bottle, you would likely never know it was even tequila. It is the definition of a true “sipping tequila,” as the flavors slowly develop with the ice ball, transitioning from pronounced oak, almost whiskey-like notes, and then into raisin and vanilla with only a faint trace of smoke and earth. It was pretty surprising that the typical astringent "pepper and agave" that usually comes from blue agave is almost completely absent; making this one of the smoothest tequilas we have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. The other benefit of the ice ball is that, again, just like whisky, aged tequila benefits from a small amount of water to open the bouquet, and the slight chill cuts some of the "heat" from the spirit.The elegance of the palate is carried on to the packaging – with each lead-free crystal bottle coming in what must be the most elaborate box ever seen; a box handcrafted from a single piece of black walnut, which doubles as a display case for the bar, complete with a custom corkscrew and crystal stopper.
Victoria J.
This tequila tastes like a $9 tequila would. Only good for mixed drinks, don’t take straight because you will probably gag. You can’t be disappointed at the quality since it is so cheap, but if you’re looking for a better tequila definitely try spending around $20
alaina W.
Pittsburgh , PA
I mean, this does the job and its relatively cheaper than other brands. That being said, the price definitely equates for the taste and the type of effect it will have on your body/your soul. Regardless, I usually buy this for my bar cart to have on hand.
Jess R.
For a $13 bottle of tequila, this is so good. Has a slightly stronger after taste but it is no problem and still smooth. Easy to find, easy to drink. Mixes well. Will purchase more as time goes on. Great with a pickle back or lime and salt. Affordable.
Courtney B.
Flemingsburg, KY
Love this! One of my favorite tequilas to make margaritas with. Of all tequilas, this one seems to be much smoother. I’ve bought this many times and I will continue to. I wouldn’t change anything about this and will recommend this to anyone!
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This tequila does the job, but it isn't as good as other tequilas with a higher price point. I wouldn't necessarily want this tequila in a margarita, but it's great for making Jell-O shots where the flavor overpowers the tequila a bit!