Sauvage Moisturising Creme 150ml

by Dior

Enriched with natural-origin Cactus extract, Sauvage All Purpose Moisturisermay be used on the face, hands and body. Ideal for maintaining the vibrancy ofyour tattoo thanks to its hydrating action, it also protects the skin fromsigns of aging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sauvage Moisturising Creme 150ml!
Ryan C.
Pueblo, CO
Smells great and leaves the skin feeling like a baby’s cheeks one of my favorites for sure Dior and johnny depp did their thing on the sauvage line I love and own every sauvage product made
Vlad B.
Hamilton, ON
Sauvage Moisturising Creme 150ml this cream is an excellent buy. Goes well with my Dior Sauvage Parfum to have a complete set. It is moisturizing, and makes the skin feel nice and smell nice. Would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a good moisturizing cream for daily use. Great item and great buy .
Nigel T.
rhyl, Denbighshire
excellent product, use the sauvage range every day and love the smell, brilliant price and a pleasure to use.
fatima T.
SIDI BEL ABBES
As most people should know, colognes are different for every person that uses them, everyone's body chemistry is unique. I had tried various colognes over the years, but not until I tried Fahrenheit, did I start getting the compliments and people asking me what I was wearing because it smelled so good. Ladies absolutely love it and ask me what it is so they can buy some for their significant other. Even late in the day, when I can't detect it on me, I've had women ask me what I'm wearing, as they pick up on its subtle fragrance. Fahrenheit is not inexpensive though, probably its only drawback, but certainly worth it considering the numerous compliments that will soon follow.
Dafne G.
CDMX
Amo este aroma, las notas que tiene al inicio y al final son cautivantes, muy rico y super delicioso para una cita romantica

Looking for your answer?